Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging : Swingers Discussion 693261051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSince when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are SO right. It is absolutely a trip in finding 2 couples where everyone is attracted. Its pretty darned hard lol. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We were f/f play only when we started. We joined this site because I the female wanted to be with another female. My husband was ok that I wanted to explore my bi side but he wasn't sure how he felt about the rest of it. Oddly enough he didn't want to sleep with anyone else haha. So that's why we were soft for a while. I broke him out of his shell :) But I am bi and that's why I am here and we do expect bi play with all our encounters. We are here more for me then for anything else. A good full swap between 4 people that all like and are attracted to eachother is great too. But really all 4 wanting eachother is few and far between.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I don't have much opinion on this. You can say the same thing about me, I prefer M/F play over F/F play. The fact of the matter is this. The lifestyle welcomes and allows women to experiment and explore their bi sides. And thats okay. If you are looking for F/M play it may be an option to go to a bar and pick up a good looking lady or stud there. I'm sure a man would be happy to oblige! Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Same here. Mrs nib and i have played together without another couple numerousl times at the club we attend. but in response to what you said about the same people going to the club you attend sihot, The club we attend is a very nice upstanding, and clean club where most of the attendees are the same ones that have been going there for years, we know this because we have spoken to many of the regulars that attend this club, but the ones that we have seen the arguing from are the new people, and i have to believe that most clubs out there get new people all the time. I cant believe that the same people will go to a club with no new people joining at all, So if have been going to the club for years and have never seen a new couple come in bringing their home problems with them then you must just be missing it when it happens, or the couple has been successful in keeping their argument from other peoples eyes, which is a good thing because to me it just spoils the mood for all of the attendees when this happens.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
I agree with Sihot...when no one interests us we always go off in to a group room ourselves and just the two of play together. It's always hot just playing the two of us and that always makes for a lovely night.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I guess our presence must be bringing out the aggression in couples then. Maybe it's my evil eye! (0)

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
I don't know, Nib. We exclusively attend swing clubs here to play and in the 4 years we have been attending, we have never witnessed an argument between any couples at any of the clubs. However, we do encounter many Newbies in the Lifesyle that are just experimenting with each other first and not yet in to the swapping. Thats a natural progression for couples. Thats how we entered the Lifestyle. So, to see many couples not swinging yet, just tells me they are Newbies still progessing towards swinging.

One thing I do find interesting is that my husband may have been approached directly by a female 3 times in 3 years. 99% of the time the female approaches me to bond with me first....and then progresses to my husband. Even the st8 females we have known took this approach. I think the line of thinking may be that if the two females don't click....there is no way they are going to share the love of their life to a fem they don't like. Women rarely approach men first here, regardless of their sexual orientation. If you want to play with my husband...... you have to go through me and win me over first.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sihot & 38 First off we just wanted to let you know that Mrs nib and i both looked at your profiles and if there werent so many miles between us then we would love to meet you both.

Second, I think your right Sihot, We seem to have much better luck meeting and hooking up with couples at the local club that we attend. We RARELY ever have the opertunity to meet a nice couple from this or the other website that we are members of, but even at the club we are starting to see alot of couples that are there for other purposes than to swap or do anything else other than flirt or put on a show for their spouse...Not saying that there is anything wrong with that whatsoever. but we have seen so many that will come into the club and set there for a little while and the next thing you know they are at each others throats or arguing about one or the other not putting out or not into it as much as the other thinks they should be. We actually met a couple on New Years eve at the club where he was trying to get her into the lifestyle and she did seem to have some interest but he was trying to push her faster than she was willing to go! At the end of the evening they ended up on seperate sides of the room not talking to each other and just waiting to go home. I "Mr nib" heard one woman tell her husband that she was tired of him getting upset at her because she wouldnt play with another couple and that she was not about to do that because she thought the idea of swapping or playing with another couple was discgusting and that she had more respect for him than to do that and she thought he had more respect for her and that he shouldnt expect her to swap, or play with anybody but him. Again, I dont think there is anything wrong with couples who go to a club or become members of a swing website to fulfill some type of fantasy but i am just starting to see so many vanilla couples show up that it makes me think these sites and clubs should be renamed or retitled as fantasy sites and clubs.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Where do we sign up 38specials?

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
We have been trying to get an understanding of this matter also, and sihot251 seems to have helped us with that. Thanks for your thoughts on this matter sihot251 This is why we love these forums so much.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 88   End
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging