Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging : Swingers Discussion 693261041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSince when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay after that post... I had to read SEXY's profile. I think Scotty's post was very harsh and the profile is written with honesty. The more honest you can be about what you like - the less wasted time with people that don't fit your profile. I really didn't have any problem with the profile except the only pointer I can offer is under the "Her" section maybe state more of what you like instead of what you don't like. Stating "dislikes" makes people come off as whiners. The "His" section I thought was well done because he concentrated on what he likes....thereby reflecting a positive attitude.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sexy,

My guess why you're having trouble is your profile is about the most arrogant profile i've seen on sls... have seen one worse on anther site. You think you're all that and a bag of chips? what makes you think you're so special? You don't even post pics, what are you afraid of? what makes you think that someone that may or may not be as attractive as you would want to have sex with you? Have you thought about what you are missing? GOd some people get on my nerves.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Hmmmm, do you pick lottery numbers or winning horses too?

just wonderin'

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I wish I had that talent..... I haven't a clue until she touches me in a sexual manner or says she is bi. Otherwise, I'm clueless.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"You can tell upon meeting another whether they are bi?"

Good question.

Isn't it possible that a woman merely isn't feeling the chemistry for ff?

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
We almost never initiate contact with anyone. We respond to those who contact US, instead. If they have contacted us, then we can assume they are interested, so we won't likely be rejected, and if they read the profile at all they already know that P is totally straight. So it makes no difference to us if the other female is straight, bicurious, or very bi. If they are interested in a couple with a straight female, then we're open to meeting and/or playing with them.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This is recreational sex, so while most people here aren't looking for lifemates, there does have to be a sense that everyone is on the same page. If you are NOT interested in couples with bi-women, there ARE plenty of straight or mostly straight couples to be found. We know several that are listed as bi-curious because they WILL play with other women, not because they HAVE to make it part of their play. It may just take a bit more reading of profiles or waiting to see who may contact you.

As to a small pool of prospects being even smaller due to selectivity based on looks...I think most people ARE picky about looks to some degree. That's why saying something like 'we only want people that are the same or better' is kind of funny. Why would someone 'better' looking want to 'trade down'? Again reducing your pool of people even more. Just a thought.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
Well, with us... where do I get the pressure from? I get pressure from my husband to go along and play with the males. I just soon not play with most males....however, it's very difficult to find a couple that would allow my husband and I to have a 3some with the other wife and exclude her husband....that just isn't going to happen. So, I play full swap because of the conveniences the all the activities....not because its my first choice. I suppose if I were to make an exact choice of what I would want it would be that I would be soft swap and my husband would be full swap.... but that would just create too many limitations on other couples and I doubt if we would ever play with those kind of rules. I really enjoy participating with my husband while he is fucking another woman.... a FFM 3'some is really fun for me and my main motivation for swinging.....however not practical if you want to play much.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I really didn't play with ladies until pretty recently...I have never been pressured at all. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You most certainly DO have an option to search for straight couples. Click on the Search feature, and then simply choose the option for couples and choose the option for straight females. It's that simple.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 88   End
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging