Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging : Swingers Discussion 693261021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSince when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
1onefatcatus, it is good to know I am not the only female out there preferring male play!!! Not that there is anything wrong wanting g/g play. But, it does get fustrating when it is not articulated in their profile or in the first in person meet.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I am the wife, and i agree with where are the guys!!! I personally do not like starting out with g/g play. Actually until I have had a few orgasms with the male g/g is not in the picture and then for me limited.

I personally like starting out by giving the guy a bj. But I have found out there are many jeolous females out there. They say they are not. But, I have encountered quite a few. They rather have the g/g play then "their" man playing and being the center of attention.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I wouldn't think it's to hard to find couple were both are straight. For us, this is experimenting. She gets to explore her Bi side, if we connect with another couple swapping is an option, if I find someone that peeks my interest I'm free to play. It's a win win for everyone.

I thought the lifestyle was all about exploration of your sexuality, if F/F play isn't an option for you, adjust your search paramaters and look for straight couples.

To each their own.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
what guy couldnt relate to a girl using her stick in the most important hole on the table..

i feel like wayne and garth...we're not worthy!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
LOL @ Dzzy! However, not everyone in the room was happy... there were were few shocked expressions from a few ladies that apparently didn't appreciate our interrupting their pool game (they must have been straight)..... but none of the men seem to mind at all and were rooting the "strap-on" gal on in giving her pointers as she banged me....LOL!

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
damn sim, u are my HERO :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I know the appeal for me with FF play when we first started swinging was the "taboo" newness of it all. Swinging in itself is sought by people wanting to explore new things and for us I had a bit of what Scotty's SO believed.... "I have dick at home". So, it may be the perceived fad of many FF is just people wanting to take "taboo" a bit farther than just normal straight sex. A great example last weekend.... we were at a club and looking for something really interesting to grab my attention. Who walks up behind me is a woman in the bar area topless with a custom fitted realistic strap-on on. She started talking to me like a guy and wanted to "take me" in front of everyone..... okay now she had my attention. I've never done this and it seemed perverted. I suggested she "take me" on the pool table with everyone in the game room watching.... We even had men walking up stating things like "OH crap now I have penis envy." It was a hoot!! That was a fabulous experience and really felt taboo.... which resulted in hot erotic sexy fun. If a guy had done the same thing.... it wouldn't have been taboo... at least by my standards. :)

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
jspot,

we don't have any swapping hang ups at all. That being said the Mrs is exploring her sexuality and right now that's girls. We have and do swap, but a little girl girl action to get things started is what works for us. We will happily entertain couples with straight women when we're in the mood to do so. But to quote the MRS.... "i have cock at home". I personally don't care either way, I do prefer it when everyone can jump in. Otherwise all it does in makes me horney then i get bored.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Si, A HOT vixen like you can call me anything your little heart desires..... Cum mere babygirl! I would sure love to see those eyes up close and personal (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Merry is under the box. WEG!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 88   End
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging