Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging : Swingers Discussion 693261011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSince when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am being honest when I say I want to boink Delina!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Carrie I agree. I have never in truth had a bifem be rude to me when I thanked her for her wonderful offer but must decline because I cannot fulfill her sexually. Never. They always have thanked me for my honesty and wished me luck, as I do with them. I don't see the frickin problem with people just being honest.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
That is why I talk to the female, face to face. That way I can see for myself if she is really interested in playing with women or not.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Yep, gotta be who you are. We originally had ours as my being bi curious...cause when we started out I kind of was. But after discovering how straight I am I thought it was deceiptful to keep it as bi curious and moved it to straight.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think men made it mandatory...lol

We have meet many couples in which the guy said they changed their wife's preference to bi-curious so that would get more responses. I don't know if it worked for them or not . But that always concerned me what if the wife is not really interested or is that misrepresenting bi interest? I would think this could cause potential drama... hmm

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I think men made it mandatory...lol

We have meet many couples in which the guy said they changed their wife's preference to bi-curious so that would get more responses. I don't know if it worked for them or not . But that always concerned me what if the wife is not really interested or is that misrepresenting bi interest? I would think this could cause potential drama... hmm

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I know you have to be something because others need to know what you are into...but this is why I hate labels lol. I mean I do consider myself straight. But we met with one couple one time and I was extremely attracted to her...as a matter of fact she is the only woman that I have met that I was quite attracted to. So yes I'm straight but I do have my moments.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think Bi-friendly would work as well.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
jnb I am exactly the same way.....well shit I'm that way with innies and outties lmao. People think that way both ways though haha. I'm marked as straight so men seem to think that means i fuck anyone who owns a penis. Ummm, NOT.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I know what you mean. Now when we ask for pics we make sure we request a pic of both. We thought it was a given since the profile indicates seeking couples, but I guess not. We even put it in our profile and we still just receive pics of the women only----ugh...

oops,, did i just change the subject???

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 88   End
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging