Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging : Swingers Discussion 69326
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSince when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congrats couple4fun! You got it right!!!

Furlong PA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Since then it seemed every meet&greet was ALL about the f/f play,,,the men all seemed content to hold down their chairs,"

I'd be lying if I didn't agree with you on this lol. There is a club in Austin, I haven't seen that much pussy licking in a VERY long time heehee. I mean seriously, I was like I am not kissing anybody around this damn place lol. But that is the way the lifestyle is and its all good. The only time thing that annoys me are selfish ass women who feel they have the right to fuck women AND/OR men but their own husband is expected to sit there at the table drinking a Pepsi...because he is also usually the designated driver lol...and get an attitude when he looks at me and smiles.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have found the posts to this topic very interesting. I am trully bi and have yet to meet another trully bi woman out in my area. They all say they are bi but when you start playing, it becomes clear that they just play a little to get the guys aroused and they aren't really bi. I like women and get turned on playing with them while also having the guys involved at the same time, ie going down on a woman or sucking her breasts or kissing her while being fucked by my guys or hers or vise versa. Never seen a situation where only the women played and excluded all the guys, I guess they aren't really bi, but in fact gay. :-)

Danville CA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
I'm calling to check up on you. LOL. I told you to tell K to keep the anaconda out of the backyard for now. lol

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost... but no ass play due to my need to recuperate..lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
lost .. u just want compliant after compliant if only u guys live closer we could dance the salsa"

Is that what they are calling it now mi amiga bonita? LOL. I thought it was called knocking boots. But hey, what do I know? LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have to chime in here. Cathy is bi, but not given to playing with another fem simply because they are bi as is the case with most we have met. Those I refer to as bicannibals, willing to eat up anything nestled between two thighs. And we agree, this is about everyone having a good time, so how does some female wanting to go down on Cathy do a thing for me? call me anal, unless I am actively involved in the play, I get no huge thrill without the foreknowledge of something more to come

Gerrardstown WV

Username hidden
(277 posts)
lost .. u just want compliant after compliant if only u guys live closer we could dance the salsa

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
She means in Texas. I'm kidding lol. Hey rings call me with an ass update.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
JimnJade,

That is usually how it happens. A couple you think you could have some fun with are like not in your area. :(

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 88   End
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging