Picking up on Men or Women for wife at a regular club : Swingers Discussion 98359101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesPicking up on Men or Women for wife at a regular club
TOPIC: Picking up on Men or Women for wife at a regular club
Created by: nero909
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has any couple tried to pickup on Men , Women or Couples at a regular club ? would like to know how you do it

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Heehee be careful with vanillas and doing that. I know men and women (vanilla) who flip out if someone looks in their mate's direction. If you do that with the wrong people it will be something out of Days of our Lives. Especially women, vanilla women tend to be ummmm, quite territorial lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We used to like to do this when we lived up North. It was NOT easy, but it was a lot of fun. One night we were in a bar/restaurant. A guy who had hit on her before came up and asked her who her friend was. She said my husband. An hour later we were all in our bed and had a great time. he joined us regularly for a couple of years.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I suppose it's all in the approach...some approaches might spook the guys, and some might draw them in. Something to think about.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
We've had great luck meeting others in regular vanilla clubs, especially when it comes to single women. I can't say for certain "what" it is, other than we're both a little extroverted and tend to be up on our feet dancing,playing pool or shooting darts,talking with people we don't know,and in general just having a blast. Maybe it's just that our actions make us appear to be a real fun loving couple and that puts people at ease around us, or perhaps just being outgoing and meeting lots of strangers boosts the odds a little. It's always started with a little chatting & flirting, then before long we're in a 3 way bump n grind on the dance floor. Once you've progressed to that point, the signals are pretty hard to miss. Cupping and rubbing are usually a good sign,lol ;o)

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I've seen this happen. The wife is a stripper, and the hubby is gay, they pick up on guys at a coast guard station night club. The bouncers told me they're there every weekend and pick up a different guy each day.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
No, I'm honestly too shy lol. I know I could because every time we go to a vanilla bar I know I could lol...but I don't have the balls to walk up to someone vanilla I think and say do ya wanna take me home LOL. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Has any couple tried to pickup on Men , Women or Couples at a regular club ? would like to know how you do it

Grand Terrace CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Picking up on Men or Women for wife at a regular club