Oklahoma couple : Swingers Discussion 141166
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesOklahoma couple
TOPIC: Oklahoma couple
Created by: FunnSeekers
Original Starting post for this thread:
My swife and i have decided to try this lifestyle. After reading a previous article I thought I would introduce us to the Oklahoma group. We are looking for other couples to beocme friends with and hang out, from ther possibly have some adult fun if there is a connection. We are not Ken and Barbie, and yes we have work and kids we have to schedule around.

Both of us are Drug/Disease free, enjoy social drinking, some smoking. My wife has a great personality and is very sexy. Myself, i am average build working on improvements but am a lot of fun to be around.

If any of you have any suggestion or comments that might help us please feel free to post them here. Our profile is funnseekers. Please do not be rude but helpful, help us to enjoy this lifestyle. Thanks for your time and maybe we can meet for some good times.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome! You seem to be off to a good start. The SLS forums have lots of good discussions and ideas and are worth participating in. After you get past the fakes & flakes, there are a lot of very nice ppl on SLS. Have you checked out any of the groups in your area? That can be a good resource to meet people, get comfortable with the people and ideas in the LS, and find what works for you both. Tips? 1) Have Fun, and 2) let the LS (however you incorporate it into your relationship) teach you things about each other and yourselves. If you keep your focus on your primary relationship and use your experiences to add to what you already have, not as a replacement for anything that might be missing, you'll do Fine. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My swife and i have decided to try this lifestyle. After reading a previous article I thought I would introduce us to the Oklahoma group. We are looking for other couples to beocme friends with and hang out, from ther possibly have some adult fun if there is a connection. We are not Ken and Barbie, and yes we have work and kids we have to schedule around.

Both of us are Drug/Disease free, enjoy social drinking, some smoking. My wife has a great personality and is very sexy. Myself, i am average build working on improvements but am a lot of fun to be around.

If any of you have any suggestion or comments that might help us please feel free to post them here. Our profile is funnseekers. Please do not be rude but helpful, help us to enjoy this lifestyle. Thanks for your time and maybe we can meet for some good times.

Bristow OK
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Oklahoma couple