Newbie Social-Socials Question : Swingers Discussion 129086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesNewbie Social-Socials Question
TOPIC: Newbie Social-Socials Question
Created by: MrandMrsRight2008
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello! First off, my hubby and I are new to the forums... so be gentle (w/ your answers...lol)! We joined SLS back in 2008, but since my husband was overseas we have taken that time to "get our feet wet" by chatting w/ folks, getting to know what, we as a couple, expect from this "lifestyle," and generally enjoying ourselves. Now that he is back home we have decided to take the plunge and go to a local social. My questions are this...

Is it worth it for STRAIGHT couples go to socials? Are there any straight couples that attend? For a year I have checked the guest lists to these socials and 9 out of 10 couples list the woman as Bi. I'm not a prude and if that is what you are fine. Doesn't bother me... but understand I am NOT that way. If we attend the socials does no really mean no? To men AND women? At this stage we plan on only some soft swap w/ couples, and naturally w/ single men... the "whole nine yards"...lol... but it seems though that single men are not allowed to attend socials. After all of that... do you think it's even worth our time to go? Just wondering... and as I said... please be gentle w/ your answers... we are new. LOL! Thanks in advance, M

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
MrandMrs... We are a straight couple and we go to the meet and greets. Attending these gatherings are not a waste of time for us b/c we enjoy the sexually charged atmosphere. We do not go to these gatherings with any expectations but to have fun with each other. However, we have always met fun interesting people some bi, bi curious and straight. We are up front of what we are seeking, it makes it easier for each couple to determine if there is compatibility. I think it is worth going.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I meant straight woman of a straight couple. (sorry)

Furlong PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Dear Tortas, sorry about the quotations. Next time I'll post without them. I just find it extremely hard to believe that 90% of women on this site are truly bi. It's very frustrating for a single woman of a single couple on this site.

Furlong PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We are a straight couple as well and we go to all sorts of functions. Just be upfront about your preferences and everything should work out fine.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Mr and Mrs...no one should be pressuring you or pushing her bi-ness on you at any point. A lot of bi women are not that bi; they are instead interested in being Bi on the dance floor, or for their husbands, etc. When it comes down to it, a lot just want to be trendy or popular or seen as sexier, whatever.

Just be honest, and say, "I'm not bi." People should certainly respect that. If not, move on to people who do.

Gina Bi, but not pushy. I would never put the moves on a straight woman, nor am I pushy with Bi women. If encouraged, oh yes, I have lots of fun and enjoy it all. True Bi women are NOT looking to recruit straight women.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
It's very difficult to find a couple that the woman isn't "bi". I've never seen so many bi-sexual women in my life! But, having said that, a lot of couples with a bi female are fine with a couple with a straight female. Just let them know before any play. Going to a few meet and greets is a good way to get your feet wet. If you keep looking for couples with straight females only, you may never leave the house!

Furlong PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Doesn't hurt to go and see for yourselves. There are a lot of couples, with bi females, that are willing to play straight. Just let everyone know up front. There will be those couples who won't be interested because they are looking for bi play. Go and have fun.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
Hello! First off, my hubby and I are new to the forums... so be gentle (w/ your answers...lol)! We joined SLS back in 2008, but since my husband was overseas we have taken that time to "get our feet wet" by chatting w/ folks, getting to know what, we as a couple, expect from this "lifestyle," and generally enjoying ourselves. Now that he is back home we have decided to take the plunge and go to a local social. My questions are this...

Is it worth it for STRAIGHT couples go to socials? Are there any straight couples that attend? For a year I have checked the guest lists to these socials and 9 out of 10 couples list the woman as Bi. I'm not a prude and if that is what you are fine. Doesn't bother me... but understand I am NOT that way. If we attend the socials does no really mean no? To men AND women? At this stage we plan on only some soft swap w/ couples, and naturally w/ single men... the "whole nine yards"...lol... but it seems though that single men are not allowed to attend socials. After all of that... do you think it's even worth our time to go? Just wondering... and as I said... please be gentle w/ your answers... we are new. LOL! Thanks in advance, M

Cpu Pace FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Newbie Social-Socials Question