Need help find couple : Swingers Discussion 239198
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesNeed help find couple
TOPIC: Need help find couple
Created by: Jordydj
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking for a couple around our area, messaged many people but not alot of responses. We are new swingers and this is our first time doing anything like this. We live in michigan city indiana

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
You need better pictures. Recent and in focus, pls. And you MUST include pix of your male. Unless he doesn't play??

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
Everything written here is true, and I see that bright smiling face and it grabs my attention.

However, a few things holding you back. Please take this constructively and try not to hear a bad message.

- As mentioned - you need pics of him. I'd also suggest getting rid of a couple of your out of focus pics which are largely duplicates of pics already there, and getting a couple more of both of you. Women want to know what the guy they are being asked to fuck looks like, and yours probably does too.

- You are young and inexperienced. While some people love the idea of de-virginizing 21 year olds, they also worry that you may be immature and one of you go stomping out of the room sobbing hysterically in a fit of jealousy. This sort of thing happens too often even among experienced couples. You guys are (statistically) high-risk for drama.

- Be patient. You just got here. You won't be swimming in sex yet.

Good luck. Be patient, talk through everything, and you'll do great.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19866 posts)
We would also suggest current pictures. The two face pictures you have posted barely look like the same woman because they look like they are possibly out of date. You definitely need to post some pictures of your guy.

We have had great luck online and at parties. You just have to explore your area and sometimes beyond.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I do agree with what Andrew has written. Although we have had some luck meeting people on this site and another, we have had a lot of luck going to parties and clubs.

I definitely pay more attention to profiles with pics of both the men and women.

And honestly some of the most fun we've had has been with older couples.

Also, you may want to consider visiting Columbus. ;) We've got a pretty good swinging scene here, don't we Andrew?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I love your enthusiasm and obvious sense of relationship security that you show by diving right in as full swap. Here are the problems I see...

1. No pictures of the man. Wives generally want to see the man they'll be fucking before they'll even reply, and in many couples, the wife makes the decision.

2. Your top age limit is 28. I understand a couple closer to your age is your preference, but you've probably found that there aren't many other couples in that age range. Swinging is MOSTLY a hobby of 30 and 40something couples. You are a statistical rarity.

3. Welcome to internet swinging. It usually doesn't work. Go to a club or meet n greet if you're serious about meeting people.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(492 posts)
Looking for a couple around our area, messaged many people but not alot of responses. We are new swingers and this is our first time doing anything like this. We live in michigan city indiana

Michigan City IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Need help find couple