Military and Swinging : Swingers Discussion 205882
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesMilitary and Swinging
TOPIC: Military and Swinging
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
We spent over twenty years in the military. During that time we crossed paths with several cpls who made me wonder. I know there are constraints in the military life that aren't present in the civilian life. However, I'm curious whether any SLS people can shed any light on swinging in the military? Comments, anyone?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Swinging is common in the military. In fact it is probably where clubs were formed long before internet connections. You won't find many willing to overtly advertise because of the possibility of undermining command discipline or exposing themselves to comprimising a security clearance.

I am a retired veteran of the Navy and on every base (in base housing) there was an active swinging scene. Don't confuse this with cheating wives that are out screwing every sailor in sight out in town when their husbands are deployed. My ex-wife and I attended many parties that turned into orgies. We also participated in key parties and in pineapple clubs. This is the source of why many feel a pineapple is a symbol for availability as swingers. When we transferred we could find the in-the-know swingers crowd by going to the commissary and placing a pineapple in the cart and stroll the isles. That's how we introduced ourselves at a new command and met others-in the base grocery store. These swinger groups also served a function when the guys were deployed. My wife attended a few while i was gone but mostly served as third with very close friends. And when I was home and a friend was deployed, it wasn't unusual that his wife would spend the night. My wife wasn't bisexual but she didn't mind having a good friend spend the night and having me service her needs. After all, my wife's needs were being met while I was gone.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(22 posts)
There is a huge US Air Force base near here and I rarely see on this and other adult sites any ads/profiles from couples, men or women openly stating they are in the military. Maybe "don't advertise" is an adjunct of "don't ask, don't tell". I do see tons of ads/profiles from civilian couples and civilian bi or gay men seeking military men. There is something about a man in uniform, I suppose !

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
It probably isn't known by many but Adak Alaska used to be a swinging place. It was complely military. I didn't find out til my ship pulled in there once. They we on us like a duck on a june bug. Fresh meat......

Hanford CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
bump

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(777 posts)
We live in a an area with a heavy military population and we have had military playmates roughly in proportion to the population. DoD has liberalized their sexual attitudes and tolerance over the years and we would be surprised if they would go after a service member for swinging; unless, of course it was with a subordinate in their chain of command.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Pretty sure it's there. Seems we find a lot of folks who are in the military - some more open about it on these adult sites....

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
We spent over twenty years in the military. During that time we crossed paths with several cpls who made me wonder. I know there are constraints in the military life that aren't present in the civilian life. However, I'm curious whether any SLS people can shed any light on swinging in the military? Comments, anyone?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(777 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Military and Swinging