Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Married Only Couples
TOPIC: Married_Only_Couples
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
11 to 20 of 42
User Details are only visible to members.
"Dang if SM are only into it for the sport fucking, most of the ones I have been with are doing it wrong. So wrong that I'm still friends with them long after the sex is over way more so than with couples."

Back to Human Relationships 101 for you. Otherwise known as High School.

They all still want to fuck you, and are waiting around hoping you change your mind about that.

With the caveat that I could be totally wrong. Depending on how many guys you're talking about. Yes, there are exceptions to this general rule. But if you tell me there are many guys like this, then I'll call bullshit.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1515 posts)
I should start a new post Sport Fucking LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8234 posts)
"i am married & a swinger .....so is my hubby ......we like to do some things separately . Swinging can be done however a married couple agrees upon .....why judge . "

No judgement from us you are all grownups do what you want. just our point of view and our point of view changes as time goes by.

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(106 posts)
"Swinging to single men is like sport fucking ,there is no after sex relationship . Not only do we want the sex ,we do want some kind of a relationship also ."

--------

Not this SM. I have varying levels of relationships with several couples and single females I see.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12290 posts)
i am married & a swinger .....so is my hubby ......we like to do some things separately . Swinging can be done however a married couple agrees upon .....why judge .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1612 posts)
Married couples for us. Isn't swinging supposed to be between married couples looking for some adventure and spice.

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(106 posts)
@ trooper ...exactly !!! If no one is cheating enjoy the fun ....

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1612 posts)
@ bigduke......A friendship yes.....relationship, no wayyyyyyyy . You can love your friends , but do not be in love with them .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1612 posts)
Dang if SM are only into it for the sport fucking, most of the ones I have been with are doing it wrong. So wrong that I'm still friends with them long after the sex is over way more so than with couples.

As far as couples.. committed relationship wouldn't bother us, they do not have to be married. However we wouldn't knowingly swing with a couple where one was married to someone else, unless we knew for sure that the other half of the couple was ok with their partner swinging with someone else.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21343 posts)
Yes married couple's only .Swinging to single men is like sport fucking ,there is no after sex relationship . Not only do we want the sex ,we do want some kind of a relationship also .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8234 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
11 to 20 of 42
TOPIC: Married Only Couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.