Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Married Only Couples
TOPIC: Married_Only_Couples
Created by: Knowherecouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone else only play with other married couples?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 42
User Details are only visible to members.
We only care for married or otherwise committed to each other only as far a couples.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2511 posts)
I am not sure there is a "norm" in the LS, its what each person/couple wants their LS experience to be.

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Married couples, or committed couples, our preference. We did try a SF and her date. Not so much fun. He was 3 pumps in, and DONE. He and my wife left. SF and I spent another 20 minutes. However, it wasn't as much fun without my wife there. We prefer same room/bed. It is better for us being next to each other while sharing. We did find drama with this couple as well.

There are exceptions, approved by both parties. If she (or I) are really interested in playing alone (with another), we talk about it before we disappear for an hour. What works for us, may not be the "norm", but it works for us. C&D

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Be invited to what?

Dude, don't crash other people's topics. If you want help with something, start your own topic.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1714 posts)
I am 39 in shape great personality in the Sacramento area. I have a high sex drive. How or what do I have to do? To be invited

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am 39 in shape great personality in the Sacramento area. I have a high sex drive. How or what do I have to do? To be invited

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
At this point in our lives we only want to do the wife swapping portion of the very broad lifestyle. We do not judge others, that are into other thing, because its what ever turns you on; That's what the LS is about.

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
" They all still want to fuck you, and are waiting around hoping you change your mind about that.

With the caveat that I could be totally wrong. Depending on how many guys you're talking about. Yes, there are exceptions to this general rule. But if you tell me there are many guys like this, then I'll call bullshit. "

Several of them are the ones that stopped the sex because they are involved in relationships now. And I'm only talking about a handful, because we never were ones to do the quantity thing.

Now that said there are also some from the club and such that were just fuck friends.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
After sex relationship? Eeeek! No way. I'll take sport fucking any day over having to cultivate, nurture and dedicate time and energy to yet another relationship in my life.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1714 posts)
The reason I had to throw in the caveat is because I'm one of them, with a VERY select few women.

There's one woman who I've known for 8 years, played on and off with as couples, who is going through a divorce, and getting out of swinging, while simultaneously trying to get sober. I stay in touch with her only because I care, and think my presence might sometimes, or someday, be required to help talk her down from the crazy tree. She's always been volatile, which is one of the reasons I always liked her.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1019 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 42
TOPIC: Married Only Couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.