Married Only Couples : Swingers Discussion 151705
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesMarried Only Couples
TOPIC: Married Only Couples
Created by: Knowherecouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone else only play with other married couples?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're not limiting ourselves to just married couples. But we prefer to play with those who display genuine affections toward each other. If they are more into us than into each other, that can potentially be a problem... haven't seen anyone like this so far in our swinger group.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
My wife and I just find that we have more in common with married couples than we do with those that are not so we choose mostly couples that are married

Akron OH
Username hidden
(198 posts)
We strongly prefer married couples or at least couples who have been living together for several years.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(256 posts)
We are only interested in those that are married as well, , may be more work to find but for us its quality over quantity... well worth it when you do find that couple that all click well!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
I'm just a nubee but I would think with married couples each would treat each others wife as they would like theirs treated.

Myrtle Beach SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
250:1? That's kind of sad... We have three couples that we play with that we absolutely adore. They are our best friends. So it's not extremely difficult but it is a rarity.

Covington LA
Username hidden
(118 posts)
If by "only play with other married couples" you mean you and your partner will only play with someone and their partner, as couples, then you're really Really limiting your scope. Setting the WayBack machine to college Statistics-101, the odds of you both finding another cpl such that all four of you get along famously and all have great chemistry together is on the order of 250:1 Against. Experience and Stats-101 says that you're a LOT more likely to find another cpl where your wife and her husband get along very well but you and the other lady are something like 'yawn'. Or vice versa. Set the bar too high and you're setting yourselves up for disappointment.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Surprising... I would say at least 75% of the swinger population here in the New Orleans metro area and surrounding areas are married.

Covington LA
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Why is it hard to find a married couple? We find many at clubs and M&Gs

Is it because you dont click with one or the other in a married couple and prefer singles?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We prefer married couples, but that isn't always that easy to cum by

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Married Only Couples