Length in Time : Swingers Discussion 130060
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesLength in Time
TOPIC: Length in Time
Created by: Hillsidcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
How much time is an acceptable length of time from penetration to orgasm for an adult male. My wife and I go from thirty to forty minutes of actual thrusting ,she reaches climax several times, squirts, and then complains, that she is to sore to go any longer, leaving me high and dry.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To the OP, when you wrote how long I thought this was going to be a minimum question - ha. When we play it almost always involves me giving the lady oral pleasure as part of foreplay and oftentimes till she has a great orgasm. Then the length of time I do or do not last is not such a big factor. She is usually already in a very happy place :) Some people have touched on the creative idea of you finishing in a way other than intercourse...

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
hmmm ithink that depends totally on the people who are having sex . perhaps u are a bit to large for her if she is getting sore . but have u ever considered or does she do oral on you to finish u .

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
I like it all depending on my mood. Like Tort said...there is just a special place in my heart for the super hot, albeit fast, intense, hot, fuck. I mean the rip your clothes off, fuck me against the wall, hair pulling kind of shit. Thats the stuff that is usually over in 15 minutes and leaves me standing there with my hair and make up totally fucked up...looking like I just left a hurricane LOL. Mmmm, I do love those. I also love the slower, sensual, erotic experience. And the actual "fucking"....if he mixes it up I really don't get sore unless I was fucked particularly hard the day before and was already sore. But if he is behind me just fucking like a jackrabbit with no change...I won't get sore, I'll get fucking bored.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'd suggest that an acceptable length of time is whatever it takes to satisfy without getting sore, particularly if she's multi-O. Not to make a bad pun, but "different strokes for different folks". <LOL> There is no simple, single answer.

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Me neither. I like LOTS of flirting, friction, and foreplay, and at least 10 mins of penetration, but over 40 minutes of thrusting with no break is a lot for me. Of course, there have been exceptions ;) One point I will make is that if a guy makes me or allows me to orgasm in the first 15 mins or so, even if the vibrator gets pulled out, I can do the penetrative sex longer and sort of "plateau" on the sensation. If thirty mins go by and I haven't had an orgasm, the soreness begins to overtake the buildup of orgasm. Does that make any sense LOL?

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Anyone who times from insertion to orgasm is not focusing on the pleasure, the intimacy, the intensity of the sex. Like those who think of negative things to keep from cumming too soon, what the fuck???

Cumming for the male isn't the end of sex. There is so much more possible. Cum, cum, cum! Celebrate orgasms.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
chim... I am insatiable!!! No way would oral orgasms compensation for a long lasting fuck... By the same token long lasting fucking orgasms would not compensation for oral orgasms. I want both!! And no quickies... lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I read somewhere that actual fuck time averaged around 13 mins. (It was a scientific report, and didn't word it that crudely...lol). A couple of points.

1) As we get older, stamina may be a factor for men, and thinner, more sensitive vaginal walls a problem for women. We spend a lot of time in intensive foreplay (Mrs. C is a lucky multi-O who can get off easily on tongues and fingers) before we actually start to screw. I would guess 10-15 mins is good for us (and we work out and are in good shape).

2) I think that the "long, hard, pumping fuck" is largely a male conceit. Many -- if not most -- of the women I've talked to (and that's a lot) are happier with lots of flirting, playing and tender attention before penetration. The actual fuck is almost anti-climactic to many of these gals.

Yes, there are certainly some insatiable ladies out there, but I bet that less is more for many others.

I'd love to hear some women chime in on this.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
I guess if I had to pick a length of time a guy would have to last a min. of 15 minutes. :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Yeah, I don't think there is a standard time, everyone is different along with the situation. If its a really hot, intense fucking up against the wall he is probably going to cum quickly...where if its more of an erotic, sensual, slow encounter he will more than likely last longer. As long as he doesn't finish in like 5 minutes I'm good to go lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Length in Time