Is Swinging Social or Sexual : Swingers Discussion 1831131025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesIs Swinging Social or Sexual
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   25 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
We initially got into this solely for sexual reasons. When the sexual aspect of it turned out to be less than we thought it would...yet realized that swingers are great people...it has evolved into social.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We think it's both, we have a few friends that we see every so often, it does not always end in sex that night, but it might, the flirting and Sexual innuendos that fly around the table make for a heighten sense of arousal, it makes for hotter sex if it happens. And if it does not, then I and Mrs J have something to look forward to when we get home....lol ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
We got into swinging for the pleasure of sexual excitement with new attractive people, but quickly found that there is nothing like the special friends you make when you are "friends with benefits." Whether or not you have sex when you're with these special friends, it's so cool to be able to talk openly about sex, and to have a sexy kiss and a fondle at the end of the evening.

Also, friends with benefits last longer than just casual sex partners.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Beaverton sounds like my kind of town"

you ever been there? Beaverton is all right. I grew up near there but the rest of that area bites.

Its social for us. we do not have any vanilla friends that are couples that we would do couple things with and kids make maintaining that kind of relationship difficult specialy when they don't have kids. Going to club is how we get to socialize with other adults.... the sex is just gravy.......

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
We thought it was just sexual, but it turned out more social for us. Prefer the positive mental connection rather than just "wham bam" sex. Met some great friends, both vanilla & spicy, in this manner.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Beaverton sounds like my kind of town......

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Got to say it's a little of both for us. We got couples in the ls that we are great friends with, but rarely play with. We also have some that isn't nothing more than fuck-buddies and them or us has no intrest in it being anything more. If we had to pick one over the other, we would take sexual, just because we have plenty of close friends outside of the ls. D&S

Soddy Daisy TN
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Always was a sexual hobby not a lifestyle. My life is busy complicated insane at times ...the swing fun is a good way to just step out of the day to day and enjoy some adult sexual dirty fun. Will never be a lifestyle and I dont care to really make great friends. I have those in my personal life.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
I'm curious to see what proportion of people feel that swinging is primarily sexual, and what proportion sees it as primarily social? Would you play with someone that you had absolutely no interest in seeing socially? Is swinging about sex partners who may become friends, or having friends with whom you may (or may not) play?

We've been swinging for over seventeen years. When we first got into the LS, it was all about the sex. As time passed, though, we discovered that we had made some very good friends and that it really wasn't important to us whether we played or not as long as everyone is enjoying themselves. At this point, we find that we're much more focused on friends with the possibility of sex than on the sex itself. But then that could simply be age-induced slowing down, too. LOL

What's your take on the lifestyle? Sex with the possibility of friends, or friends with the possibility of sex? Both? Neither? Have you too noticed changes in your preferences over time?

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   25 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual