Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Is Swinging Social or Sexual
TOPIC: Is_Swinging_Social_or_Sexual
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
21 to 30 of 57
User Details are only visible to members.
Puhleeze...its sexual. Im a nice giuy and very friendly. But in the end its about sex

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(217 posts)
It social now, such a shame. Before the sites started advertising parties it was sexual. go to a party and everyone was naked and fucking within a half hour after the doors closed. Today is like you are almost marrying the other couple..and they stay together during sex. EWWWW

Bring free love back and parties where couples split up and just PARTY and FUCK for the fun of it all.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6934 posts)
For us its both.

She works from home, and has very limited in person conversations at work. She was a complete introvert, but is now much more social since joining the LS. There are times at a party, where she won't play at all. She gets engaged in conversation, wearing her sexy "club wear", and just chats the whole night. Guys, and Gals may caress her, and suck on her tits for a while, maybe she will get her pussy fingered. She may give a quick BJ or two, but, she likes the social aspect. I'll ask her if she ants to play, and she has said, you can play, I'm having a great time here.

Then there are other times when the open room is full, and she says, "Lets go play in the crowd." Then it is sexual for her. One cock in her mouth, another in her pussy, and maybe her down on a pussy. I know she's having a good time when all I can hear is her muffled moaning. By the end of the night, she has sampled most of the buffet :)

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(237 posts)
Sexual almost all the time. we have always had kids, sport and family that took up our social time. We also did not want swingers who are sexual people to be in our public social life. Just to complicated.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6934 posts)
It can be both. We get together with some of our Lifestyle playmates that we share common interests with like kayaking, baseball games, motorcycling, name that tune & trivia nights at pubs.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3329 posts)
BLT2LAST...now there's one I miss reading from the past.

Damn, I just checked to see that it's been nearly a year since she logged on.

I know that she mixed it up from time to time with some of the other regulars, but I still found her posts to be refreshingly straight forward and candid.

OT: I find the LS to be both.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
yes and yes

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4934 posts)
At first it started as purely sexual, but quickly evolved to primarily a social focus. Once you have had sex you can talk about anything, subjects that you could never discuss or even hint about with your vertical friends or family. We think this leads to a much close relationship that cannot be achieved with those outside the lifestyle.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(158 posts)
SweetJz: So, in other words, you're a tease....LOL....just kidding!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
For us in the beginning I think it was more sex but since we started our TomKat & MissKitty group it has become more social. We love getting together with everyone and having a good time which sometimes includes sex, sometimes not.

Lynchburg SC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
21 to 30 of 57
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.