Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Is Swinging Social or Sexual
TOPIC: Is_Swinging_Social_or_Sexual
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
11 to 20 of 60
User Details are only visible to members.
For the days before single men where part of swinging. Talk about the good old days!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7306 posts)
majoy - ncal, We are on the same sheet of music. In the Central North East (Va to PA and in-between) clubs frequently have a "couples only night" at least once a month, and its always the busiest night. You mentioned the cost, most clubs in our area charge between $45 and $70 for a couple, $1.00 for single women, and $100.00+ for a single man. As I mentioned the clubs could not turn down the revenue. Now a days if a guy is single, there is usually a reason think "Danger Will Robinson". We have met a few single guys and immediately realized why they were single. Fat is certainly a nation wide problem. As far as "NUTS" yes, that is becoming the norm. We have a very attractive and very wild (think BDSM) female friend that would go out as a single from time to time. We begged her not to do that. One day we ran into her and she was all banged up, scratched up and bruised. Seems she met a guy, decided to hook up and they were headed back to his place (in his car) and he started talking about him "bathing in her blood", it naturally scared the hell out of her, and she told him to pull over, he wouldn't, so she jumped out of the car. She has given up on single play.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(172 posts)
majoy married men will treat your the way you want to be treated. Some has permission from their wives. These men love and respect women and even more so for those women who loves sex for fun.

Mrs had a single profile and was experiencing the same types of men that you are. She was amazed. Now she only plays with married men. Mostly as part of a couple but some just without his wife or me.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7306 posts)
Has absolutely nothing to do with being fat, lazy, pierced and tatted up people of any combination. People are fucking nuts. Hot guy #1, wanted to train me to be his cum slut. Take me to a NYC bar in very "slutty" clothes and send me back to a hotel with whatever random dude of his choosing. Alone. So he can get off on whatever story I come back with. Or loan me out to groups of guys for whatever. Nope. #2, planning our retirement on 1st date. #3, completely wigged out on me over the phone during circumstances I couldn't control(not apologizing for missing a date because a person in front of me is bleeding out from an accident). #several, a bunch of lies. #a few, great on paper but just never worked out due to schedule. #a few, just zero chemistry. There are some pretty hot people out there that are bat shit crazy. "Don't put your dick in crazy" there is no way I'm getting naked with crazy. Also, just because a dude has 5% body fat does not mean that I'll find the rest of him attractive? Excessive body hair? Nope. Can't hold a conversation Nope. Has a much different personality than me? Nope. Some people have more standards than body fat percentage.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(452 posts)
swinging is both social and sexual, sometimes it is a bit to social for us, it spoils the very essence of swinging....

Matamoras PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
True people are now all fat as cows and disgusting, that has ruined swinging as much as single men. I so wish for the old days when everyone took care of the bodies. When no single men where allowed.

This was the days when you had to good old fuckfests. No one was fat, everyone has nice bodies..not perfect but with exercise. It was so much fun.

Now people are overweight and believe that does not matter, yet they shave their bodies and put on tattoos and jewelry everywhere thinking that looks good so they dont have to exercise and eat healthy. Clubs provide all the single men the fat women could want so they get laid one way or another.

Jut like everything else today, be materiel and lazy. its what you put on your body that makes you sexy not how fit your body is.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7306 posts)
I don't know any clubs in the greater area that allow a large portion of single men. It's usually 5 couples/SF per 1 single guy. Been like that for years. One doesn't allow single men on Saturdays. One club, single men have to be sponsored just to get a membership. You're by no means tripping over single men, who typically pay a much higher cost just to get in the door. Only to be read the riot act on how to behave. I've honestly haven't come across many bad single men. Maybe 3 in about *8* years. It's not the "wanna-bees" and fakes who've shifted the swinging culture to the lifestyle. It's just people are no longer willing to just close their eyes, randomly point and go fuck that person. Yes, most would love to hook up with other people. They just have standards. If I go to a swingers club a house party, whatever, I'm not going to spread my legs just 'cuz swinging. Nope. If some couple or sm comes in that creeps me out, I'm not having sex and most people agree. Just because they don't hook up doesn't mean they're not into. Just means they didn't meet anyone worth their time.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(452 posts)
The Red Rooster used to have a couples only evening once a week where everyone had to get naked as soon as they got inside. this was years ago before the commercialization of swinging, now there are so many single men at the rooster that no one gets naked at all.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7306 posts)
We haven't been to any clubs in the last couple years. Most of the clubs in the North East use to alternate weekends "couples only". Then, as Ncal says swinging became "commercial" (very good term to capture it). It use to be that there were very few singles, swinging was a "couples" activity, I mean if you are single you don't have a spouse to share. With the expansion of the internet, the wanna-bees and singles came out of the wood work, and the club owners could not turn down the revenue. The normally very wild and discreet clubs, became a boring disappointment for people that really like to hook-up. Many of the clubs became 50% single guys that heard "it was a great place for singles to get a quick piece of ass" -- which the clubs never were. In our opinion the Internet greatly expanded the LS and ruined it at the same time.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(172 posts)
Mo you have never been to a swing party. Its 90% sexual and 10% social. For the old days before swinging became commercial and single men where allowed into clubs.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7306 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
11 to 20 of 60
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.