Is Swinging Social or Sexual : Swingers Discussion 183113
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesIs Swinging Social or Sexual
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm curious to see what proportion of people feel that swinging is primarily sexual, and what proportion sees it as primarily social? Would you play with someone that you had absolutely no interest in seeing socially? Is swinging about sex partners who may become friends, or having friends with whom you may (or may not) play?

We've been swinging for over seventeen years. When we first got into the LS, it was all about the sex. As time passed, though, we discovered that we had made some very good friends and that it really wasn't important to us whether we played or not as long as everyone is enjoying themselves. At this point, we find that we're much more focused on friends with the possibility of sex than on the sex itself. But then that could simply be age-induced slowing down, too. LOL

What's your take on the lifestyle? Sex with the possibility of friends, or friends with the possibility of sex? Both? Neither? Have you too noticed changes in your preferences over time?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SweetJz: So, in other words, you're a tease....LOL....just kidding!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
For us in the beginning I think it was more sex but since we started our TomKat & MissKitty group it has become more social. We love getting together with everyone and having a good time which sometimes includes sex, sometimes not.

Lynchburg SC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Social only for me .

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
It's both for us. Mostly social because we enjoy the people we have sex with outside of the bedroom usually.

But sometimes it's great to meet someone and hook up without actually knowing if we like anything other than their looks.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Herb, you are right. When having sex, don't have sex with their body, have sex with their mind.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(421 posts)
Definitely social for us. We will not have sex with anyone we can not go out and have fun otherwise.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I wouldn't use the word "primarily" as each situation, at least for me, is case by case. I got on this site because when I lived in South Carolina it was so crazy boring thatat that time I was looking into SLS as a social outlet and it just evolved for me. However, I've done more socializing than sexual as, not to be "extra," but I have to be really moved by something in the person(s) in order for me to get down so I don't have a bunch of notches on my belt....LOL..and some people who are happy never to encounter me again....too fucking bad! On the other hand, I have a nice core group of folks who are cool so it works out.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Of course its about sex. But if a friendship happens then even better. Nothing better than having friends with benefits in the lifestyle.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
We are here for the sex.. If a friendship comes from it all the better

Blue Ridge GA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
My guess is that the younger the couple, the more their swinging is sexual only, and the older swingers tend more towards social connections. Obviously there's room for a whole spectrum of "in between" there. Comments, anyone?

Username hidden
(789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual