Is Swinging Social or Sexual : Swingers Discussion 1831131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesIs Swinging Social or Sexual
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We know couples that go to every party and M&G in town and have been in the lifestyle for years, yet have never swapped. For them swinging is strictly social. On the other end of the spectrum we've had couples walk up and ask us to join them in the play room without even asking our names. Personally we lean more toward the strictly sexual end of the spectrum but we still enjoy socializing a bit.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Sexual. At this point in our lives, we don't have much time for friends.

Now, if a "friendship" develops, I guess it's ok, but we aren't one of those couples who is looking for LTR with another couple.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Social sex is a really cool description.

For us it starts as chatting, flirting, and maybe dancing that turns into sex. If everyone has a fun time we are very open to it becoming social too. This is why we prefer on premises clubs and hotel parties- lots of people increases the likelihood of meeting new friends.

We have very full lives with family and tons of vanilla friends who fill 98% of our social time. When we attend a lifestyle event our hope.. not expectation.. but hope is to end up naked. We are very clean, selective, and have refrained from playing way more than we have actually done it. Quality is #1. But when we play-- ya better get a grip on the bedpost ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
For us it's totally both...in that we love to be "normal" friends as well as sexual friends.

Pearl River NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We consider it social sex. After all, isn't sex the friendliest thing two people can do together?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Being newbies I cannot say how this could turn out, but why we are exploring is purely sexual right now, to explore fantasies that we may not wish to be just fantasies anymore. One fear wife has expressed is my falling in love with a women I have sex with; I don't think there is much chance of this but it is one of her things to work out (no, I don't give her reason to think that). If we see a couple as friends than is there a greater chance of one spouse leaving the other? We are also a bit introverted so do not go out and party much.

Durham ME
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We try and mix the two. It can be either but we would prefer being social first and then, if things go that way, sexual. Many times we meet with friends for dinner/drinks and nothing else happens, sometimes it is the opposite.

Keep an open mind and go with the flow.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Having a varied array of experience with different situations we find we much prefer social/sexual with couples. We made great friends with couples and have friendships in and out of the bedroom.

With single males however, we encountered problems a couple times trying to do the "friends with benefits" thing. Feelings developed and it got dangerous to our own relationship.

So with single men, it is all about the sex. We meet for sex. Then the next time we talk its to meet for sex. Nothing further.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Our main purpose for being here is sex with others and we prefer to not mix our personal life with swinging and swingers. Your uncles Festers funeral nor your daughters wedding are our goal to be sure. I perhaps take the word friendship far too seriously and so I tend to not use it often. That being said we've met a few really wonderful people who are playmates and friends but the friendship came after the fact. The social aspect is fabulous, going to vanilla bars really has zero appeal for us. I want to dress up in a shirt hot dress and not worry if my bottom momentarily shows although it isn't intended too. We've found swingers to be much more fun and open, more welcoming and friendly and now if it isn't a Lifestyle centered party we'd almost rather stay home. What I do find interesting is that it is extremely rare that we hook up at a party, we go to party and meet new people. Playing isn't the goal and surely not the priority. If we meet a couple chances are it will be game on....at another time. We generally prefer to meet couples one on one as it allows more time to get to know each other on a different level without the distractions of a party. Opps I didn't really answer the question lol but perhaps there isn't one.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I initially got into this as part of a couple and we were looking primarily just for the sex but it has grown into much more than that. I now count many LS acquaintances among my best friends. It's great when you can connect on many levels and enjoy the company of fun, adventurous people and as many have said, the sex is now icing on a very rich and rewarding cake.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual