Is Swinging Social or Sexual : Swingers Discussion 183113
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesIs Swinging Social or Sexual
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't use the word "primarily" as each situation, at least for me, is case by case. I got on this site because when I lived in South Carolina it was so crazy boring thatat that time I was looking into SLS as a social outlet and it just evolved for me. However, I've done more socializing than sexual as, not to be "extra," but I have to be really moved by something in the person(s) in order for me to get down so I don't have a bunch of notches on my belt....LOL..and some people who are happy never to encounter me again....too fucking bad! On the other hand, I have a nice core group of folks who are cool so it works out.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
Of course its about sex. But if a friendship happens then even better. Nothing better than having friends with benefits in the lifestyle.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
We are here for the sex.. If a friendship comes from it all the better

Blue Ridge GA

Username hidden
(29 posts)
My guess is that the younger the couple, the more their swinging is sexual only, and the older swingers tend more towards social connections. Obviously there's room for a whole spectrum of "in between" there. Comments, anyone?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
For us its both, we have had some amazing sexual fun, some amazing social fun, some of both with a few couples and Fbuddy level with some, we have made amazing friends, who we have seen through very hard times, ( ie their childs heart surgery, loss of jobs, death what ever) and we and they would not change a thing about any of those moments. We do have causal sex with some couples we meet, but the much more satisfying sexual fun has been with the ones we have a great personal relationship with as well, we mix them with our vanilla life, just introduce them as our friends, no need for more, its no ones business where and how we have met,so bottom line is its what you want it to be,we never came into the life style to make life long friends, but that's what we have found in a few, and would not change that for all the hot sex in the world

Holland MI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
We know couples that go to every party and M&G in town and have been in the lifestyle for years, yet have never swapped. For them swinging is strictly social. On the other end of the spectrum we've had couples walk up and ask us to join them in the play room without even asking our names. Personally we lean more toward the strictly sexual end of the spectrum but we still enjoy socializing a bit.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Sexual. At this point in our lives, we don't have much time for friends.

Now, if a "friendship" develops, I guess it's ok, but we aren't one of those couples who is looking for LTR with another couple.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Social sex is a really cool description.

For us it starts as chatting, flirting, and maybe dancing that turns into sex. If everyone has a fun time we are very open to it becoming social too. This is why we prefer on premises clubs and hotel parties- lots of people increases the likelihood of meeting new friends.

We have very full lives with family and tons of vanilla friends who fill 98% of our social time. When we attend a lifestyle event our hope.. not expectation.. but hope is to end up naked. We are very clean, selective, and have refrained from playing way more than we have actually done it. Quality is #1. But when we play-- ya better get a grip on the bedpost ;-)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
For us it's totally both...in that we love to be "normal" friends as well as sexual friends.

Pearl River NY

Username hidden
(18 posts)
I say sex with the possibility of friends. I can meet people anywhere and possibly strike up a friendship. Swinging provides and avenue that you both know your interested in. I can definitely have just a sex relationship with someone. I'm also surprised at how much fun I've had with people from here with my clothes on.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual