Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Is Swinging Social or Sexual
TOPIC: Is_Swinging_Social_or_Sexual
Created by: JackDarlene The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 60
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for your reply 4_Real_Couple. I really enjoyed your reply, and it was very helpful. It is always good to get others perspective and advice.

Scott Depot WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
RE: 1fun

Maybe we are just lucky here in New England. But, we have a +90% chance of getting laid at any of the parties we go to. And we don't try to "line up" candidates before the party. However, If someone doesn't say, "Hey, you guys want to go play??" by like 10pm. It turns into a long boring night.

We have found that most people will want to talk. Flirting is fine, but we like to play. So if someone doesn't speak up, every one is waiting for the invite. If the open room gets going, then it is more likely that there will be a "party". Although it is funny, couples will go in there together, but swap partners after a short while.

For us, we like the open room. Its a great night when we go in with a couple or s (4-6), and we end up with 10 on the same bed or area. My wife says that we (the other 9) have ADD. "Oh, another pussy, Oh, another cock" We bring about 6 condoms into the room with us, by the time we are done, we've used most of them.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(263 posts)
I have only been in the swing lifestyle for about 3 years. I do believe it has become more social than sexual. It is especially that way here in the Tri-State areas of WV, KY, OH, and VA. If you just go to a party looking for sex as couple or a single, you have less than a 50% chance of finding someone. Females do have a better chance into finding sex, but not as often as one may think.

Scott Depot WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Mo you are the exception. Most men are on SLS and single for a reason. The few like you that love woman and sex for pleasure of them as well as you is a common as finding a real couple on this site.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7563 posts)
Yet in the spirit of tranparency, i have one of my fave playmates in a nearby town, where we are definitely F(wb). We message each other frequently in non-sexual, day to day things, and enjoy playtime, of course, as well. So that is another, different data point, as I note below.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(221 posts)
So over all that perhaps is a loose generalization truism....not entirely sure. While this is admittedly anecdotal, two very lovely young playmates come to mind immediately for whom this is certainly *not* the case, as they prefer "to feel used over treasured on [their] playdates," to quote one very special friend.

My point is that I suspect the data points in this context are spread in a more ubiquitous manner over the graph than would be initially guessed. Ladies in the LS are less "typical" on this issue than women in general, I hypothesize.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(221 posts)
More Social for her, and more sexual for him.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
The notion in 2017 that single men "are single for a reason" (thusly implying there is something lacking), and that they have difficulty "getting" or "holding onto a relationship," along with the notion that single men are "desperate to get laid" is absolutely preposterous. Seriously, dude. I *literally* laughed out loud" upon reading that.

I mean, laighed. Out. Loud.

For me, The draw to the LS for sex has nothing to do with desperation, but a healthier more open view in the LS of human sexuality that does not automatically shackle deep relational entanglements to it. As an aside, I still have a healthy sexual life in the vanilla world, I assure you. But I there (unlike in the LS), have to be more careful about miscommunicating intent in the "small pond" in which I live.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(221 posts)
majoy its because the married man is getting sex at home that makes him such a good lover. He will worship a woman take his time to do the peacock dance for her before sex and has the experience to do sex the way the woman wants. Now he might no be a regular lover, might be once in a while yet its the worship and sex goddess treatment that women get from married men that make them so attractive.

Most single men are single for a reason and are desperate to get laid, putting their needs and wants before the woman. Yet if you are looking for a long term relationship single men are of course the way to go.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7563 posts)
Ncal, you keep saying married men is where it's at. The adoration, pleasure, blah blah blah. I've had the exact opposite experience and quite honestly wouldn't go to a swingers event where single men aren't invited. Even when married. Married men don't have as much incentive to make a good enough impression to be invited back for round 2. They get sex at home on a regular basis. They get sex at home on a regular basis, so the excitement level isn't that of a single guy. Who will do pretty much everything you want. They also don't have the added drama of the female, her lists of rules, her feelings to consider. If single men should be barred from swinging events, it seems single women should be, too.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(484 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 60
TOPIC: Is Swinging Social or Sexual
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.