International swinger sign : Swingers Discussion 2061241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesInternational swinger sign
TOPIC: International swinger sign
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Amen Trooper!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I know more people that are NOT swingers that are on AFF then are.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We usuall go with "do the letters SLS or AFF" mean anything to you?

Elton PA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
In some areas, an anklet is worn to indicate the wearer is a hotwife. I don't think that's all that prevalent, though.

Brandywine MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I agree that once the "secret sign" is outted it would be worthless. No reason to even start it .

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
"ask if they've heard of SLS. If they don't know what we're talking about, we have our answer and they're left clueless."

There are a lot of LS couples on other sites that have no idea about other sites. We are on a half dozen sites and some are specific to certain parts of the country. Even though SLS is big here in CT, there are others and not everyone knows about this one.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(269 posts)
This has come up in several threads. The problem is that any "sign" will be a victim of it's own success. Once the vanilla world knows what it means (which will be soon with the internet and all the reality tv shows), you might as well just tattoo "swinger" on your forehead. If we suspect a couple might be in the lifestyle we tell them they look familiar and ask if they were at the last friction party, or ask if they've heard of SLS. If they don't know what we're talking about, we have our answer and they're left clueless. Surprising how many do know (;.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I would like to suggest using four of the standard male/female sex symbols, two male and two female (Circle with a Plus sign -+, or the Pointer -->) Having all four interlinked male to female to male to female.

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(104 posts)
This subject comes up from time to time in the Forum categories.

I don't think the question has been solved. Maybe if we create a SLS subcommittee consisting of 6 couples and 7 singles and (unlike Congress) not let them fuck until they present a solution, we'll have an answer. :-)

Maybe the answer is to use the SLS dancing stick figures T shirts or a SLS pin with several of those little figures.(?)

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
We've discussed this with our couple friend (i.e. another couple we met in here that we play with regularly).

The suggestion is two chili peppers curved to make an L and an S. Can make a pin, a necklace/bracelet charm, they even jokingly suggested a tattoo.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: International swinger sign