International swinger sign : Swingers Discussion 206124
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesInternational swinger sign
TOPIC: International swinger sign
Created by: rquiggs9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I also have a Gold and Diamond choker that says Cocksucker on it..That usually gets my point across

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
We got the SLS shirts from Cafe Press and tey are nice. Just the symbol on them. People who recognize it, should be great for conversation, as in the know. Most people will think it is from church retreat or something. I know that nobody so far has said a thing.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Thanks for the answer, I wear different ankle chains, at different times and must say I have never had any conversation about them.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
Yes it does Sweet,When I sit down and cross my legs you are able to read it

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Nice has it helped you to find others? Do many people actually see what it says?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
My wife wears ankle brackets, one of them says I love cock and the other one says S.L.U.T. on it.

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
D'Oh! We seriously need to exercise every path on this site to see what else we might be missing. Thanks! Will be ordering some merchandise now.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
In the "tools" section under "extras" near the bottom you can order tshirts and polos with the SLS logo.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
We saw that Kasidie sells shirts and caps. The problem is that they advertise kasidie dot com on them. Haven't found SLS attire here or elsewhere. It woul dbe nice to just have the symbol and nothing else. The rest of the world would be slow to catch up without such a clue.

The male and female 'ring' symbols are to the point but perhaps too easily interpreted by the vanilla society, The SLS stick figure symbol (above on the pages here) is better. I could imagine it would be attractive as a logo on a polo shirt. Could also have a fashionable enamel pin made for women. Tee shirts with just that symbol on the front is cheap and easy. (Hell, one could do a homemade one with an inkjet printer and those iron-on packs from Staples - if there was not a copyright issue. Would SLS give us the permission to do this for personal, non-commercial purposes?)

Otherwise, the cuckold/hotwife subculture in the LS has the ankle bracelet (with the dangle) and the cuckold hand gesture. But that doesn't really represent the broader LS.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: International swinger sign