Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › How do you know who's there to play
TOPIC: How_do_you_know_who's_there_to_play
Created by: 2nu2scene The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
for years a ankle bracklet met the couple were swingers and a thumb ring also but since they got trendy you cant go by that anymore

Username hidden
(20 posts)
I have often wondered that also that we should have something to show that we swing. We have met people on different occasions and different places and in the conversation we think that I bet they swing, but how do you approach the issue with them. It is kinda hard to just come out and ask so do you swing.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
WOO HOO! FORUM VIRGINS! Got another one!

Welcome to the forums, and to swinging. My advice would be to check out any local swinger meet and greets- check the events threads in your state forum to see what's going on around your area.

Best of luck, enjoy the adventure~

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: How do you know who's there to play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.