Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Hard to find full swap-different room for you
TOPIC: Hard_to_find_full_swap-different_room_for_you
Created by: HavingFunWithLife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you find it hard finding couples that are ok with full swap different rooms? We have a lot of trouble with it. We have tried the same room, but had to many experiences with the female trying to hard and not really respecting the "straightness" of the female. So we strictly do separate rooms to eliminate that happening. Having said that, does this issue happen with anyone?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 21
User Details are only visible to members.
Here where I live in West Virginia, it is just hard to find a couple willing to full or soft swap same room. Majority of couples we have met prefer to only play with the female in a same room setting. Sometimes the male will be welcomed to be in the room and watch, but not to interact without permission. We have found it much easier to find couples that will swing separate rooms. It is especially easier to play separate when you attend a new club or party.

Scott Depot WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
good for him! We have had that same unfilled for promise for a long long time.....

South Jordan UT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Its same room tonight with a tourist couple. but thats ok as he is going to get all his fantasias fulfilled by the ladies. This guy has been jumping out of his skin with the promise of two women and tonight is his night!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7548 posts)
We have done a few separate room full swaps and have no problem with it at all. As strange as it may sound our first encounter was separate room. We felt like it removed a lot of pressure. We then joined up and had some same room fun but but we are good with either. We kind of go with the flow and see what happens. We don't really prefer one over the other it just depends on the time and place.

South Jordan UT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We only play in the same room. Not interested in separate room experience.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
Our preference is separate room but find that only about 40% of couples we have met are OK with separate room. We do know however that we always come away having had a much more pleasurable time when doing separate room.

York NE
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Same room is only good if the women are bi and the sex is mostly about and between them with the men joining in here and there. But for full swap same room sucks and ruins the evening

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7548 posts)
We are full swap and while we don't necessarily go looking for separate room it is something we are fine with. We've played separate room before, at the other couples insistence, and enjoyed it. Not sure what the reason the always played separate rooms was, as she was overjoyed when I confirmed that Mrs. Altered_egos was also bi. Whatever their reason it was how they were comfirtable and we enjoyed it and would do it again if asked.

Gainesville TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Robin and I once did a separate state swap. She went with the husband to a medical conference in Florida, while his wife and I played here. We had been dating them for months, and she couldn't leave town that weekend because of family obligations, but had time to play at night.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2376 posts)
WE HATE SAME ROOM!!!! My god same room is terrible. i get off on the orgasms i can bring to a woman. Her man freaks and Mrs has a terrible time. He cant get it up and so on. Same room only works if both men are really bad in bed and cum FAST

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7548 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 21
TOPIC: Hard to find full swap-different room for you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.