Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Half Clicking
TOPIC: Half Clicking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When swinging as a couple, Half clicking means the half that does click can play if they want, the other half is happy to watch the fun!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
What we do can be risky, but we've NEVER had a true whole click and taking one for the team is OUT. We allow the half that clicks to carry on. If the other couple declines we're great with that. It has brought some bad situations about but we're very open about what's going on and will not deceive you.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
Over the many years that we've been swinging, we've found that 'half-clicking' is the case more often than not. Either she and I click and he and the wife don't, or vice-versa. I'm a lot less subject to feeling left out than she is, so I'll tell her to go have a great time and will just chat with his wife or circulate on my own. Since she's more subject to feeling left-out than I am, I'll usually (but not always) give a 'pass' if the wife and he don't 'click' but I and his wife do 'click'. If she's enjoying herself anyway and is half-way comfortable, I'll go ahead and play anyway. It's all in the mood and comfort level at the time. However, we both have Veto authority all of the time.

Username hidden
(781 posts)
we don't do swing clubs and rarely have the time or the freedom to meet new copules (we've never succeedded in meeting the elusive unicorn). Our "rules" if you will are plainly stated in our profile. We only play TOGETHER, same room, etc. Anway, we met a new couple recently. They're ok, I'm not going to name names or anything, but I will say this, I am the male of this couple and for the first time in my life I could'nt get it up, they were that annoying. The woman probably wouldn't be too bad on her own, and as we later found out, they are comfortable with swinging single while we are not. So rest assured y'all, we had a great time when we met up for drinks, went ahead with the green light & decided to hook up, usually I'm very shy until the clothes come off, this time I was less shy while everyone was fully clothed.

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Happened to us earlier tonight as a matter of fact at a private club. A LOT of attractive women out there with so-so or unappealing (to me) men... what's up with that? Tons of women there that he likes, but maybe 1 or 2 men there that are the least bit interesting to me (which is odd because the men always outnumber the women in there). Anyway, she (let's call her "Paula") was a hottie and I knew my fella would like her, but the guy she was with (let's call him "Bob") I was just not feeling... AT ALL. He did absolutely nothing for me. "Paula" began enjoying my fella right away (which I knew she would) and then they full on went at it, and I enjoyed watching, touching and joining in (no I am not BI, but like watching my guy enjoy himself). My sweetie felt bad for "Bob" because she and I were enjoying ourselves, and quietly asked me to give "Bob" a little attention, which I did out of courtesy, but he of course wanted the whole shebang, which was NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I almost thought about telling my fella "Hell, you invited them over here, YOU fuck him." LOL. It seems like that every single time we have a couple who wants to join us at the club... she's attracted to my guy but I am not in the least bit attracted to HERS. Is it a woman thing or is it just me? Seems like a man can just go ahead and have sex with a woman no matter what she looks like, but women can't or won't with a man that she does not have the hots for. Sorry, but I have to feel attracted to a man in order to fuck him... period. I refuse to "Take One For The Team" either.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We have met with couples that the chemistry seemed great for mr and the other cpl,, and when that happens.. I am more than happy to let them know I am happy to watch them in a hot threesome, but I wont take one for the team, and I wouldnt ever ask him to do so either.. if he isnt attracted I could do the threesome with them, but would rather go back just us and have hot satisfying sex. So far most feel the couples feel the same when offered just a threesome with him so I can watch,, which happens to be one of mrs fantasies...:)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
The half clicking thing.....has happened to us many times, this is the reason why we haven't played in almost a year.....the women always find Mr. Wicked very attractive, and the men are usually attracted to me......but i find that most of the men are simply unappealing to me.....for one reason or another, and that's why the men usually have to watch me and their lady play (of course it is okay with all.....but it leaves out two, which really isn't fair!) We have a rule that neither of us play if there is no attraction with us all (meaning all parties involved) but sometimes a "special" situation occurs and the guys are the audience to us gals..........Picky Ms. Wicky!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
simba ; can I get an autographed first run copy , so I can say I knew her when............lol

it would probably be a good idea for somone to capitalize on . as there are many who have no idea as to waht is really at stake to take on this funstyle. have a good day!!

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Looking - I'm writing a book....LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
simba ; you should get a column here for advice , you hit it on the head,and quite legibly lol

some times people do not realize how much communication is key to entering this lifestyle, that you need to talk more after begining this than ever before , your advice was well said kudos

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Half Clicking