Full Swapping in separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1374541041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFull Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I doubt this is typical, BUT...the only time we were talked into separate room sex they both tried to convince each of us to skip the condom. YIKES! We had spent, obviously, too little time getting to know this couple before getting naked, never mind trusting them apart from our partner. Lesson learned.

Woodbridge VA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We always had same room play then one of the males from our couple friends said he preferred separate room play. When we played with them it was separate rooms after that. Really just depends on each individual couple/person. One 'perk' of same room play, if the male has an issue, his wife can help the situation. ; )

Wintersville OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I see many saying here its a distraction to have there SO in the same room when playing?"

We are a couple that prefers separate room play as well. I would not call it a distraction...but both Jay and I feel that we do not need to monitor each other's behavior. And to be honest, I'm selfish in the fact that I want 100% of my playmate's attention. Its just the truth. I want all of his attention. But I do know this about myself and so thats where the single element comes in. But we are also comfortable with whatever, same bed, etc.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I see many saying here its a distraction to have there SO in the same room when playing? for us its a distraction when we are in a separate room, thats because then instead of knowing whats happening and the excitement of it being right there to see, our minds wander and wonder whats happening ( yes we know its sex so no need for smart ass answers to that lol) so instead of my mind on whats in front of me its on wondering what is going on its exciting to see. Some here say well the man of the wife i was with was watching so much my wife felt like a second thought not the main thought, well all i can say to that is the man doing that is at fault not that you were in the same room. We have been with many couples in same room and i have never made the woman feel like shes second on my mind right then. but bottom line is that its a personal choice on this and everyone has to do what they feel is comfortable. for them, and never make or ask someone to do things they are not ok with

Holland MI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
We do both, but here's what we prefer and why........We choose seperate rooms the first play meeting (we have never played on the first meeting). For us it gives us more time alone with our new found friends. More time to relax and get to know them. We know each other well enough to not have to manage the event. After that first play time we do whatever the four of us want. We never make a big deal out of it, even in seperate rooms we are always close by.

Saint Cloud MN

Username hidden
(1 post)
We prefer same room but do give the one we are with all the attention.We do pass a look if we are in the right position,but love same room.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
We're also with JackDarlene on this one. We don't play at clubs, and rarely at a first meeting with anyone. Since we already know most of the folks we play with, security is not an issue. We grant that sex with relative strangers could be dicey. We agree with the distraction issue, too. Although I (the male) am as voyeuristic as the next guy, I recognize that I can't give full attention to a willing and deserving partner if I am peeking at my S.O's doings.

Nice thread, and many interesting viewpoints.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
JackDarlene, we are very similar.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Can't speak for others, but for us it's a matter of distraction. While we both enjoy knowing that the other is enjoying themselves, we also want to focus on the person that we're playing with. She's been with guys who would be stroking her while devoting most of their attention to their S/O and I and it makes her feel like 'second place'. When we play we want everyone to have a good time, with nobody feeling left out or 'second place'. With doors open, we can easily hear the moans/groans/etc from the next room and know that everyone there is doing well while still keeping our focus on whomever we're playing with and keeping 'the mood' flowing.

For some, I'd guess that same room playing is more about security issues or the visual excitement. We've done same room playing and enjoyed it, but prefer adjoining rooms when everyone is comfortable with that. But that's just us, too.

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
we always do same room, except when with friends we have known for a long timeand sometimes that gets very vocal :0

Charlestown IN

Username hidden
(186 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms