Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Full Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full_Swapping_in_separate_rooms
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
11 to 20 of 83
User Details are only visible to members.
We're fine with either. We usually prefer separate rooms the first time we play with another couple. Gives you a chance to get to know your new playmate without the distraction. We often have a second round of play after a short break & then play in the same room or same bed. Best of both worlds! ;-)

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2040 posts)
"We understand that it's not for everyone. There are some who are insecure about it."

I suppose the counter argument to your generalization is people who prefer separate room play are too insecure to see their partner with another so they choose to be in another room.

For us it has absolutely nothing to do with insecurity, we simply prefer enjoying the sights and sounds of each other enjoying another. No we don't stare at each other as if the other couple are sex toys. We talk, laugh, smile and encourage the other couple to enjoy the sights and sounds as well.

To each their own indeed.

~samp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
We made the separate room preference decision together, after one very bad night. We had a hotel room with 2 beds, and were with another couple. Robin and the other guy in one bed, his wife with me in the other. The two of them were staring each other in the eye the whole time, just going through the motions with us. Hardly paying attention to us at all. We felt like blow up sex dolls. Eventually Robin and I looked at each other, silently mouthed "WTF" to each other, and ended it quickly which included me faking an orgasm, which I've never done before in my life. After that incident, we added the line in our profile about preferring separate room.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1119 posts)
We actually like all.. sometimes same room looking into each others eyes while having hot sex...other times solo play time. My husband actually sets up one on one play dates at hotels and our home as a surprise to me.. with our LTR Single Guy.. we both love it.. It just works for us. Just hot and we talk about it all week.. !

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(898 posts)
We very much prefer separate rooms as well. We will still do same room/separate beds (on occasion) but will not, under any circumstances play in the same bed. The reason for this is the distraction factor. We are looking for intense moments with others (We do not have to hold hands as we enjoy them). Having that hot/erotic play session where you look into your partners eyes and there is no one else in the world at that moment but the two of you is a delicious fantasy to be savored not rushed through.

When you add the intimacy of being alone with this new partner, we find that you are truly able to explore each other without the distraction or 'show' of other people in the room. You are not pressured to pace yourself to your spouse and her play partner for the night. If you want to add extra four-play and hold off on the 'big bang' that's fine, if you want to take a break for a bit and then start up again, also fine. When the other two are in the room there is a unspoken pressure to pace each other that we find distracting.

All of that being said... We understand that it's not for everyone. There are some who are insecure about it. There mind runs with jealousy when they don't see for themselves what their spouse is doing at every moment. The simple idea that they are having a great time without the details is unsettling. Each to their own... right?

Kinnelon NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If we want separate room sex, we just do solos.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1751 posts)
For couple swapping, separate rooms are more fun for us as there is more focus.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
Ditto to BlueHaven2. Maybe we're a bit ADD? LOL

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is where four way chemistry is very important, we look for another couple to be an extension of our own love making, it a very big turn on for both of us when we are making love and are joined by more hands, mouths and cock and playing the same way for the other couple. We already have awesome sex one on one with each other at home. When we are with another couple its to step it up a notch and experience what we can not with just the two of us.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
For me (wife) it is about concentrating on the one I am with. I find others in the room very distracting. We have done same room on a few occasions and I find the male half that I am with spending alot of time watching his wife. So at that point I feel like the 3rd wheel,,,IMHO.

Columbus IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
11 to 20 of 83
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.