Full Swapping in separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 137454
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFull Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
Created by: comenletsplay2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious to know why people like to have separate room sex? To me and my husband it's all about the experience done together which gets us off. We respect other peoples fantasies and desire to do so but, we both get turned on watching each other getting fucked by other people because after wards for days we relive that experience with each other and it all feels brand new to us all over again.....WE LOVE THAT THE MOST. Someone help me understand what the big hype is about being separated during full swap??????

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally I enjoy same room, I enjoy watching my wife have a good time. I enjoy seeing her enjoy herself. My wife is on the fence, she can easily get distracted by noises she is not making or by a bed moving in a differentpattern than what she is moving. So at times separate rooms works better for her to relax and enjoy her own experience.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
We like either, it usually depends on the other couple's preferences, as we like everyone to feel comfortable.

That said, here's one small story about sex in the same room/bed: I was with one husband, his wife was with another husband, and were having sex on the same bed (ours...king). I was pretty much worn out (thanks, you know who you are), and my guy went to the bathroom, and to check on things elsewhere. The woman and man fucking on the bed near me were going at it, nice rhythm, and basically rocked me to sleep! If you knew me, you'd know that's a big deal, as I rarely fall asleep easily. I told them they need to pair up and do it again some night for me when insomnia rears its ugly head. :)

It is sometimes a good thing when you can focus on another partner, but an important aspect is to return and reconnect with your spouse at some point.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I can't fuck when the bed is moving underneath me to the other guy's rhythm, it totally blows my own rhythm. Hate same bed.

Same room is tolerable, but not my first choice.

Separate is prefered. I like to pay attention to the woman I'm with and like it when she's paying attention to me. Call me old fashioned.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(420 posts)
We've done separate room only twice and loved it both times. Sometimes same room with one other couple has been a distraction especially if one person is too verbal or noisy and we're not used to hearing them say naughty things.

Three couples in one room can be amazing when everyone is clicking and having fun. In 10 years that'shappened twice but stoodout as unforgettable nights.

Too many people in a room can be concerning too- if you onlyknow a couplepeople and get separated. It's happened to us onlyonce where she was starting to play with a new guy and the lady I was about to play with hooked up with another woman instead. In that case it was really awkward as I stood there not knowing anyone and feeling left out. Moral of the story for us: keep the numbers relatively small and thepeople ones you know- we like everyone we're with to have a great time!

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
Same room couple here. Its better watching your partner get fucked in front of you. That's our opinion. But every couple has different views on the topic. Whatever there into as long as there is no drama involve.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
We have done both. A few times we started in separate but the doors were open or it just happened that we got separated. We could how ever hear each other. Nothing hotter than knowing she squirting and I can hear from another room how wet she is. By morning we all ended up in the same bed. Although we have done separate where we didn't see each other for hours. That time it was ok but not great we both like to watch and it gets us off watching each other get someone else off.

Eighty Four PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
we have done both. it really depends on the others involved. there are times when I really enjoy watching my hubby fuck another woman, and he likes to watch me fuck other men.

there are times when I want to be in another room because maybe his partner is not someone I want to be close to.

Whichever, we love reliving the details later.

Duluth GA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Two reasons:

1) We once were in the same bed with a couple. While fucking us, they held hands and smiled at each other the entire time like "Hey, look at me!" They paid no attention to us at all. We might as well have been blowup dolls. No thanks.

2) Paula has difficulty reaching orgasm under the best of circumstances. The sounds and motions of another couple in the same room are just too distracting to her, and she has no chance at all for an orgasm under those conditions. We swing to have fun. Those experiences aren't fun.

So we don't care if you disagree with our choice to use separate rooms. It makes swinging fun for us both. So that's what we will do.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh yikes! Talk about "female inadequacy".... I have such a hard time achieving a single orgasm, I would feel VERY inadequate being in the same room with a woman who is having multiple squirting orgasms! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(570 posts)
Here is an issue that has come up from time to time. We've felt the female inadequacy emotion already with the wife who feels her hubby's partner is having too much fun, moaning/squirting for hours and hours, (can get old for the other woman who can only cum a few times), as well as the male who finishes too soon feels a bit guilty. We like both, but sometimes separation works best and we respect that.

Fox Point WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms