Full Swapping in separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1374541057
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFull Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   57 to 60 of 60 
User Details are only visible to members.
Same with us basically. We are comfie with it all so long as the bed is large enough (because my bony ass always ends up getting the corner) so we go with the comfort levels of the other couple. We PREFER separate room play. However, not many do and we are understandable with that.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Ditto on what the last post said. Additionally, there are other reasons we have ran into for people playing in separate rooms. One couple had a male that just couldn't perform with another couple in the room. We tried and it wasn't happening. One night we spontaneously split up in two rooms and it wasn't an issue anymore. Some couples like same room and different beds. Some like two couples in the same bed. Different strokes for different folks. Regardless of what works for each couple one common thread has always been spouses all loved sharing the experiences with each other when they got back home.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We like both, but will do whatever the other couple is comfortable with. There are advantages and disadvantages to both. When we are all together, we have played all involved and that is very exciting. It is also a big turn on to watch each other with another person...and like you we can re-live that later. However, a nice thing about separate is that you can concentrate on the person you are with and pay them complete attention. Often when it is not in separate rooms, we have to concentrate on making sure we are pleasing the person we are with and not diverting too much attention on watching the others. So, quickly, that is one compelling reason for separate rooms.

Reynoldsburg OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Just curious to know why people like to have separate room sex? To me and my husband it's all about the experience done together which gets us off. We respect other peoples fantasies and desire to do so but, we both get turned on watching each other getting fucked by other people because after wards for days we relive that experience with each other and it all feels brand new to us all over again.....WE LOVE THAT THE MOST. Someone help me understand what the big hype is about being separated during full swap??????

Marysville WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   57 to 60 of 60 
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms