Full Swapping in separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1374541031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFull Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lost you are so cool :)

We're with you about the seperate room thing. If another couple is good with it then great, but if not we're totally fine with same room. Most of our evenings are a combination of the two anyway. We start off in seperate rooms so each half can go at their own pace, but after "round 1" we end up in the same room so we can enjoy seeing eachother have fun and/or mix it up a bit more. We love seeing eachother play, but like the "go at your own pace" aspect of seperate rooms. Mrs.Catnip has found that other guys have fewer "issues" getting their stuff to work if they are just in a room with her as well - they relax better. Not that guys stop worrying about their wives just because they aren't in a room, but they seem to worry less and let themselves "be in the moment". We talked about this in another thread too, but fact is that in seperate rooms you can more easily have one couple spend an hour doing foreplay while the other half jumps in within 5 minutes, lasts 10 minutes, and then chats for a while... same room we find people tend to try to align themselves to what the other half is doing rather than just doing their own thing. Again, we love same room stuff, but like being able to do what comes naturally in the 1-on-1 connection too.

Username hidden
(256 posts)
Yeah, I mean we are cool with whatever......usually if the other couple is same room its not like we are like fuck that, we only do separate LOL. But if you ask us our preferred way, it is separate room. But its like ice cream, I prefer strawberry...but I won't say no to chocolate either LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
When I play as a couple, its always same room.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
Agreed. I'm greedy :0). Its why my husband and I have started discussing singles again lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
It can be alot of fun same rm or same bed and yes she can be BI but not her preference and never try with str8 females but like the post said its all about preferences and of course what we insist on is respecting everyone limits and boundaries.

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We like both if comfy depends on the other cpl. What we found out with same room is some cpls are so obsessed with watching each other its like having an audience or even worse they forget the other person and just watch. If its same rm and its a glance here and there or all same bed OK with us but if its all about watching then no thanks.

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
For us it's a matter of trust with the other cpl, and what all agree on beforehand. We find both have there own advantages. Yes, it certainly is a turn on at times to watch, hear and feel others on the same bed. But fully understand for some it can be a distraction. Also having your partner tell you about a separate room experience afterwards can be hot for us. We must just be to easy...lol

State College PA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
love how people say in the same breath, "I don't understand how...." and "we do it this way...."

is it that difficult to understand that people have a dfferent take on a situation than you......?

Bayside NY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Separate room is all about preference and what the person or couple enjoys. Just like some people are bi and some ladies enjoy anal sex and some don’t. I happen to like anal sometimes, but I don’t watch TV during sex, but sounds like some of you might…lol..

Have found separate room with the right couple to be fun and exciting when planned.

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we play with only one couple that insists on same room, have known them a long time, and they just want to watch each other fuck, and ..........ok with me, since we can join in if we want, otherwize, we love seperate rooms, wife really likes to do her own thing, biggbill

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms