Full Swapping in separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1374541021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFull Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We can play same or separate room but it has always been same room. Some folks won't do separate and we really don't care either way. Also I can't say there has ever been a distraction issue. To be honest I get into it to the point I forget to watch Wifey getting nailed!

Elmira Heights NY

Username hidden
(40 posts)
There's an issue of safety in meeting the first time. Then in the bedroom he gets turned on seeing/hearing her giving & receiving pleasure. She likes seeing him perform, pleasuring another woman (knowing what it feels like). And she has a bit of an exhibitionism thing so she likes being watched.

When we have established a relationship we've both played separately.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
As a single, naturally there are three of us together. A good share of the time, I am with the wife and her husband is sitting back watching or naked on the bed with us watching. Also, a good share of the time the wife is using both of us, either singly or in tandem. Yow!! :-)

However, sometimes, the husband will stick around for a while and just leave us alone together and go watch tv or something. I personally find that to be strange and it makes me nervous. I enjoy being with the wife alone and I can be more intimate with her, but I feel like I am cheating with his wife, or something....I guess. Don't know where THAT feeling comes from, but I prefer us all three to be there.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
@tomanddiane

What about the 3rd round? lol

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Agree 4play, we've brought it up in other forums- finding 4 people who all "click" is nearly impossible.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
our fav is separate room play but we wont turn away because someone wants to be different from us. I have to admit though separate room talk afterward is always freaking hot!

Lost we have been doing the singles for a while now, really hard to find 4 people that all have the same attraction! Oh and I prefer chocolate ice cream but would like to sample your strawberry. I will even let you have the nuts... :)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Those are some very neat ideas. I especially like that second round thing. One thing that we enjoy is the chat on the way home and the interesting pillow talk that we have after separate room play.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
We play either way. Same or separate each have their good points. While it is a turn on to see your mate playing with someone else, it can be distracting too. Especially when playing with new playmates, separate rooms gives you the time to concentrate on getting to know a new partner. You can always hear whats going on in the other room and that can be a turn on as well. We often have a second round where we all get together after a break and then play in the same room/bed. We have no jealousy issues. Don't know if thats why some couples insist only on same room or not.

Princeton NJ

Username hidden
(217 posts)
It's a matter of what your tastes are and what turns you on. Most people that we've met are into same-room sex...being that they feel a rush from sharing the experience together ( I suppose). We started playing separately and prefer it. I like being watched, but not distracted by others having sex. While I LOVE having my husband in the same room to watch if he's not playing I truly am not interested in seeing him with someone. My concern is that we all have a great experience.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
my wife and i recently had our first experience with full swap.(3 days ago). we did separate rooms. i can't imagine the performance anxiety i would have had if my wife and him were in the room with us. i was so nervous. and it's not like I wasn't attracted to her. she was beautiful. i guess for me the foreplay could start in the same room and progress to separate rooms. i really can't say that i prefer separate because we haven't done same. maybe next time.

Troutman NC

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms