Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Full Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full_Swapping_in_separate_rooms
Created by: comenletsplay2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious to know why people like to have separate room sex? To me and my husband it's all about the experience done together which gets us off. We respect other peoples fantasies and desire to do so but, we both get turned on watching each other getting fucked by other people because after wards for days we relive that experience with each other and it all feels brand new to us all over again.....WE LOVE THAT THE MOST. Someone help me understand what the big hype is about being separated during full swap??????

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 85
User Details are only visible to members.
Separate rooms all the way. Mrs want the mans attention focused on her....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1694 posts)
This is going to be the next level Lady and I have to work out. . The dynamics are changing for us (after several yrs) as Lady is wanting to move more towards full swap.

This is presenting a challenge for us due to a few different aspects of our personalities where same room is concerned.

It'll be interesting to see how we figure this out.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1947 posts)
We have always done separate rooms -- well, check that; SHE has always done separate rooms; she's an Aries and doesn't like to mix her friends or her friends and her husband. I've been known to do 3-somes, 4-somes, Moresomes, and Moshe Pits, but only as a lark. Generally, like her, I prefer to give more full attention to one lady at a time, and her full attention to me. But as has been said here many times, "to each his/her own.

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Hmmm...we really like both depending on the situation. Michelle is EXTREMELY bisexual which was the primary reason we entered the lifestyle, so if she's going to have her girl-time it's necessary to at least BEGIN in the same room, area, etc. With that said, we've moved forward to same room, separate room, and occasionally separate place playing simply because we really see no need to limit our fun. We love seeing one another with a different partner, but if we're apart for awhile, we relive the experience later while we're reconnecting. We've found that occasionally it can be a bit too crowded with four or six people on a queen-sized bed, so we can have more fun by moving to a different room. Still, either of us have been known to take a small breather, and just sit back and watch the festivities unfold if we're in the same room. It's amazing to see her going down on a guy while his partner is tonguing HER. There are just too many pro's to miss out on to not be flexible. Especially when we have some wonderful playmates who insist on same room, while others feel more comfortable apart. We don't want to miss out on either!

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We like most of what Andrew doesn't (we respect everyone's opinion, this is not a slam). Last week at Club O we met a great couple from the UK. All 4 in the same bed. It was great. We could reach our wives any time we wanted to. I could watch him with my wife, and he the same. My wife's legs rubbing against mine, as she was riding him, and me being able to squeeze her ass as she rides up and down. He was doing the same to his wife. Just as his wife was about to cum he changed position and deeply kissed her. His cock in my wife, and his tongue is his wife's mouth. She came so hard!!! But that what WE prefer.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
We prefer separate rooms and find that it is great distraction to do same room. We do like the rooms to be within shouting distance for safety reasons. But we must know the couple and trust them or we don't climb into bed with them anyway. Hubby has a problem getting it up when we are same room. Performance anxiety or whatever, for us it is separate room. I am not into watching. I want the full attention of whoever I am with and I won't get it if we are in the same room.

Annie

Owensboro KY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
There are 2 couples we see semi-regularly who insist on same room. We made the exception for them because we like them so much, and they aren't as weird about it as some other same room couples. Still, every time we're with them I remember all the things I don't like about it. I don't like having people fucking right next to me, so close that the other man and I keep rubbing legs together. I don't like having the sounds of other people fucking that close to me. I don't like feeling the mattress move under me because of what another guy is doing, it totally blows my rhythm. Yes, I know, I'm a freak, even among swingers. None of that is hot, or sexy, or a turn on to me. Been there done that, didn't like it. Still doing it, and still don't like it.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1499 posts)
"Rabbit I can't count how many times we have been cock blocked at a club by a bi lady. We are talking to a couple and things are going well and bam here comes Lucy from another couple hitting on the lady of the couple we are talking to and then end of story. We run into a lot of couples that want to hit on the Mrs and treat the man like a leper. We have played with couples where the other lady is bi, but it is a deterrent to have a straight lady in the lifestyle. I guess the only situation worse would be a bi guy with a straight lady."

Robin is bi, and we've had that brand of cock-blocking happen to us too. That said, it's been our experience that the biwomen issue doesn't matter all that much. Robin is bi, but never makes the first move on any other woman, though she'll respond if the other woman is someone she's attracted to and starts it. In most of our encounters, even when both women in a couple swap are allegedly bi, they might as well have both been straight because none of that happened.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1499 posts)
Rabbit I can't count how many times we have been cock blocked at a club by a bi lady. We are talking to a couple and things are going well and bam here comes Lucy from another couple hitting on the lady of the couple we are talking to and then end of story. We run into a lot of couples that want to hit on the Mrs and treat the man like a leper. We have played with couples where the other lady is bi, but it is a deterrent to have a straight lady in the lifestyle. I guess the only situation worse would be a bi guy with a straight lady.

Amelia OH
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"There is also the fact that the swinging world is dominated by couples with bi women."

Can't the Bi women control themselves? I'm bi and have had same bed, full swap sex where the woman was straight and have always managed to keep my hands to myself.

Of course I've had far more "straight" woman that would make the first move on me since I wasn't going to because they were "straight". In those instances I either back off or proceed with caution because I can't be sure if it's really me they want or if it's the husband pressuring them or maybe they had too much to drink.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4161 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 85
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.