Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Full Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full_Swapping_in_separate_rooms
Created by: comenletsplay2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious to know why people like to have separate room sex? To me and my husband it's all about the experience done together which gets us off. We respect other peoples fantasies and desire to do so but, we both get turned on watching each other getting fucked by other people because after wards for days we relive that experience with each other and it all feels brand new to us all over again.....WE LOVE THAT THE MOST. Someone help me understand what the big hype is about being separated during full swap??????

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 99
User Details are only visible to members.
Every couple that we are screening for our group has to be ok with separate rooms. We want very secure couples that can split up at a party and both just enjoy themselves without having to worry about the approval of their other half.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6928 posts)
We prefer separate rooms, but enjoy both same and separate rooms, both have advantages. Some couples can't handle seeing it, and the jealously monster surfaces and puts a damper on the evening. Still others, prefer to focus on the one we are with and not be interrupted, and you never know where that might go. Many men/women like to try things their spouse does not enjoys. I personally love to hear the details of what happened from her during our love making more than seeing it. On occasion, we even like going on separate dates with couples that we are well acquainted with. Its all dependent on your trust and comfort level.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(158 posts)
I think that's a rather rhetorical question lol. Sometimes the party scene sounds fun, just not our scene.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Last party we where at was in a suite with around ten couples. The guy who put on the party took the Mrs off to one of the rooms and closed the door.

The rest of us all had to fuck on two side by side queen beds.

The question still is is who had more fun. The two of them or the 16 of us.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6928 posts)
less chance of drama with separate rooms & all seem to relax and have more fun .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1775 posts)
Seperate rooms is what we both have a preference for, but we have no issues with the same room either.

We have become far more adaptable than we were in the beginning where this and many other things are concerned.

The only thing that will be a *deal stopper* for me is the case where a couple states up front that they also require that we all be in the same bed. It's not my thing.

In fact, neither of us are usually huge fans of even a 3-some...male or female.

We know that this is very popular in the LS, we've both had our share of experiences in all of the above, and we may very well have more. It's just not what we are specifically after at this point.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
Separate room is our favorite it allows us to better concentrate on our partners without any distractions and for each cpl to go at their own pace.

York NE
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We prefer it as it allows us to really focus on the new partner. That and sharing all the juicy details afterwards! So much fun!

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Over the years, we have played extensively in both settings. Playing within sight of each other provides the obvious voyeurism thrill. Playing separately provides the thrill of a triggered imagination while sharing the details of the separate encounters. We find that each setting provides a generally equal amount of thrill.

Rock Hill SC
Username hidden
(32 posts)
"Most find as they go on in the Lifestyle & your comfort level increases, you may do/try things you thought you wouldn't. :D"

Yes. Nobody stays the same if they keep doing this over an extended period. It works both ways. You try things and like things you never thought you would when you started, and also, you stop doing things you don't like anymore.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2318 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 99
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.