Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Full Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full_Swapping_in_separate_rooms
Created by: comenletsplay2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious to know why people like to have separate room sex? To me and my husband it's all about the experience done together which gets us off. We respect other peoples fantasies and desire to do so but, we both get turned on watching each other getting fucked by other people because after wards for days we relive that experience with each other and it all feels brand new to us all over again.....WE LOVE THAT THE MOST. Someone help me understand what the big hype is about being separated during full swap??????

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 92
User Details are only visible to members.
We prefer it as it allows us to really focus on the new partner. That and sharing all the juicy details afterwards! So much fun!

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Over the years, we have played extensively in both settings. Playing within sight of each other provides the obvious voyeurism thrill. Playing separately provides the thrill of a triggered imagination while sharing the details of the separate encounters. We find that each setting provides a generally equal amount of thrill.

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(30 posts)
"Most find as they go on in the Lifestyle & your comfort level increases, you may do/try things you thought you wouldn't. :D"

Yes. Nobody stays the same if they keep doing this over an extended period. It works both ways. You try things and like things you never thought you would when you started, and also, you stop doing things you don't like anymore.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
Most find as they go on in the Lifestyle & your comfort level increases, you may do/try things you thought you wouldn't. :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2895 posts)
Though we were surprised a bit, we quickly grew to prefer seperate rooms. Thpugh we are totally flexible on that, the separate room is what we often like.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2967 posts)
We're fine with either. There are advantages to both, however sometimes it can be distracting if the other guy is more focused on watching his wife & doesn't properly take care of his playmate or has performance issues.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2895 posts)
Separate rooms would be fine for us, but we would really need to feel comfortable and have a level of trust with the other couple (especially the guy).

Branford CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Separate rooms all the way. Mrs want the mans attention focused on her....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
This is going to be the next level Lady and I have to work out. . The dynamics are changing for us (after several yrs) as Lady is wanting to move more towards full swap.

This is presenting a challenge for us due to a few different aspects of our personalities where same room is concerned.

It'll be interesting to see how we figure this out.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2967 posts)
We have always done separate rooms -- well, check that; SHE has always done separate rooms; she's an Aries and doesn't like to mix her friends or her friends and her husband. I've been known to do 3-somes, 4-somes, Moresomes, and Moshe Pits, but only as a lark. Generally, like her, I prefer to give more full attention to one lady at a time, and her full attention to me. But as has been said here many times, "to each his/her own.

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 92
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.