Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Full Swapping in separate rooms
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms
Created by: comenletsplay2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious to know why people like to have separate room sex? To me and my husband it's all about the experience done together which gets us off. We respect other peoples fantasies and desire to do so but, we both get turned on watching each other getting fucked by other people because after wards for days we relive that experience with each other and it all feels brand new to us all over again.....WE LOVE THAT THE MOST. Someone help me understand what the big hype is about being separated during full swap??????

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If we want separate room sex, we just do solos.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
For couple swapping, separate rooms are more fun for us as there is more focus.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Ditto to BlueHaven2. Maybe we're a bit ADD? LOL

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is where four way chemistry is very important, we look for another couple to be an extension of our own love making, it a very big turn on for both of us when we are making love and are joined by more hands, mouths and cock and playing the same way for the other couple. We already have awesome sex one on one with each other at home. When we are with another couple its to step it up a notch and experience what we can not with just the two of us.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
For me (wife) it is about concentrating on the one I am with. I find others in the room very distracting. We have done same room on a few occasions and I find the male half that I am with spending alot of time watching his wife. So at that point I feel like the 3rd wheel,,,IMHO.

Columbus IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have to agree. We are same way. If I want to see her get pleasured, that's what MFM are for. Its so much nicer to be able to concentrate on the one your with.......Just my 3 cents worth, lol, cost of living you know.....

Goodrich MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We thought that we would always play together. Until...

We met this great couple, where the wife was self conscious. It distracted her to play in sight of her husband. So we played apart for several hours, and our eyes were opened. It was so cool to be able to concentrate totally on our new playmates. Later, Mrs. Destin and I laid in bed and told each other about our experiences...which was amazingly hot. Since that experience, we have come to prefer separate play, including sleepovers. The unknown, not knowing what your spouse is doing with a playmate in real time, is really edgy. We love it.

Also, It is a real turn off for Mrs Destin if her partner can't concentrate on her for watching his wife.

I get that it's cool to watch your spouse being pleasured. I dig that, too. But when everybody sparks and feels comfortable, having some distance and privacy is ultra-hot.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We go with the flow, but we prefer separate rooms. This way we can get into the full experience with our new partners.

For the Mrs the men seem to get so distracted when in the same room with their wife, she just doesn't seem to get their full attention.....and she loves their full attention focused on her.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
We let the other couples make that decision to choose either separate or same. Were comfortable and secure to play both styles. We like both.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Personally I enjoy same room, I enjoy watching my wife have a good time. I enjoy seeing her enjoy herself. My wife is on the fence, she can easily get distracted by noises she is not making or by a bed moving in a differentpattern than what she is moving. So at times separate rooms works better for her to relax and enjoy her own experience.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
TOPIC: Full Swapping in separate rooms