For those who state No single men or something to that effect : Swingers Discussion 621121051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFor those who state No single men or something to that effect
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bumper I think it happens for single men here, but they have to find the right couples/groups/singles etc. The ones that make it ugly are the ones who go where they are not asked.

There is no difference between a guy going where he is not wanted and a girl who pretends to be bi, or a bi guy who pretends to be straight etc. The trick is that you have will have to learn to read profiles, and make yours the best that you can. If you want to attract specific types you have to make a profile that reads on the same level as the profiles YOU are interested in.

We do not browse single male profiles at all, because we are not in that market, but I would recommend that you do, start with a search and READ THEM. Read as many as you can, and you will start to get a feel that will let you see the difference between lame/not lame profiles.

Then once yours is polished to perfection, start browing couples, it is easy to see if they are interested in single males or not.

Ft Wright KY

Username hidden
(107 posts)
Thansk for the input. It seems there are so many single jerks out there, that it may be impossible for a "good guy" (whatever that is...) to meet couples or single ladies at a site like this.

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
Catslaughing

Sadly you are correct. There is no way to seperate the boys from the men.

One of the worst examples of rude single men are the ones that feel they must write something back that's negative when they are declined. I wish I could say they were the exception, but sadly they are not as rare as we would hope and they are normally remembered above the first 10 guys that did not respond to the decline message.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
Easy to state the problem. We recently got a mail from a single male who decided that he was special even though our profile makes it clear that we are not interested. He even complained about how long of a letter he was writing ( shorter than this post) and talked about how he was perceptive and smart and capable.

Clearly he was dumb as rocks and lacking in reading comprehension, so I cut and pasted the relevant part of our profile about single males. I told him that he could have saved himself the time of writing ( his paragraph challenged him) and wished him good luck.

He wrote back all snippy about how we should not be uptight and such. I blocked him when we finished laughing at his profile. He is an exceptional example of why we would not even consider it. If I had been a bitch when I replied I could even have seen it but he had no reason to write, and no reason to be pissed. In the future any emails from single males will deleted and they will be auto blocked. I think the problem is that there is no way to list the boys and the men seperately.

Ft Wright KY

Username hidden
(107 posts)
Our profile states

Single Males: If you have a single female to play with, we may consider you. Otherwise, if we want you we will find you. We still get 3 or 4 e-mail per month from single guys thinking they are an exception to the rule.

~Chel

Piedmont SC

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Welcome to the forums sinvalor!

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Well I have to say I am the biggest advocate for single males,my single profile is robin_hood,however when my gf and i talked about me introducing her to swinging,I said,we will enjoy singles and couples,I tried to write my profile eloquantly and yet get the point acrossed.I was a single male and in all that time NEVER ONCE did I write to a couple that clerly stated no single males.And since rewriting our couples profile we have yet to be written by a single male,respectful or otherwise.All I can say to the single guys is,treat couples like YOU would want to be treated if it was you and your wife.Peace out,J&D

West Columbia SC

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Our profile simply states that we will consider single males and single females as it arises. This means that we are not opposed to them, but only when we are looking for that. At the moment, we have single males blocked from viewing our profile. When we feel like looking for one, we will unblock them and they will see that we will consider them as it comes up (no pun intended).

That's just easier than saying none at all, or rewriting the profile as our mood changes.

Hardeeville SC

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Thanks R., no idea when I'll be passing through next but I'll give you a heads-up.

Lawrenceville GA

Username hidden
(121 posts)
Wow Hereweare, I am so sorry to hear about your bad experiences! I hope that things only improve for you! Sounds like that guy had some real problems. Like I said in another post, this sort of thing really embarasses me as a single male...some of my peers seem bent on ruining the name of men everywhere. I've been in this a long time and I try to always be the best I can be- to be an ambassador for swinging, for lack of a better term. I pass through jackson a few times a year on the way to visit family east of there- I would love to meet you for lunch or a drink next time I travel through and enjoy some good conversation with you and hopefully restore your confidence and enjoyment of the lifestyle. Nobody deserves to be treated badly and I hope that your future experiences more than make up for the bad ones you've suffered. Ben

Lawrenceville GA

Username hidden
(121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 71   End
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect