For those who state No single men or something to that effect : Swingers Discussion 621121041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFor those who state No single men or something to that effect
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Twister about reading Uriah's posts, Fatechaser has a few good ones as well.

While I don't mind if men contact me I do get tired of the emails that say nothing but "nice tits, nice ass or one I got the other week nice spread" and nothing else. Or my personal favorite the "would you send your wife out for..............fill in blank. I read the emails and no he is not sending me out for anything. Now this past week I got a very nice email from a single guy. It was nicely written, you could tell he read the profile, told me a little about himself (not a book just a "tease") it was written that no matter which one of us read the email we would not be offended or turned off by it. He opened his pictures to us so I could see what he looked like had nice full body shots (clothed and swim suit) no "dick bombs" as twister has refered to them before. Really guys we don't really need to see that first thing. I responded to the email and got another nice reply in return. If more of the single guys could do this they would find themselves getting a better response.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
On our profile it does seem rather nasty towards single men ,but it is because sooooooooo many will not listen to a polite no ty we are couple to couple. I hate the idea we had to put that statement in our profile but no single men bug us now. we are some what new to this lifestyle so we are still adjusting and trying to figure out what we want and don't want. since we are happily married we do want to stay that way and there for we take it a bit slower than most and thats ok with us and hope everyone else respects that. maybe 1 day we will consider singles but for now i stand by our profile and hope all understands it is not meant to offend but save both our time.

Oxford AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
sihot, do that for ME! Jay and I would love to ummmmmmm use your gorgeous tatas for inspiration!

Oh man, now I sound like a single male!!

LOL, Shells

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
sounds like the real question here is why don't single males get a fair shake...problem is most guys here that claim single are not...(as i'm sure you've heard) we as couples don't want an angry housewife calling us out because her hubby was out cheating. and most of us don't want the single guy thinking he can come back at the drop of a hat, (kind'a like feeding stray dogs) we don't play with singles cause we don't want to have to worry about sorting out the cheating guys... or exposing our wives to the headaches that would follow...so our advice is if your wife is not willing to play don't come here counting on our wives to to help you cheat on yours as she would be as guilty of cheating as you are. try fishing at least you still get to "eat it"

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I have to say that we have not had single men, who admit they are single, contact us in along time. For us they have respected our profile that states no singles male or female. What I do have a problem with is guys that say they are in a couple...but are not! It is a growing problem and it is ashame that it happens. If there ever came a day where my hubby and I said.."lets see about a threesome" .... we would most definitly not choose a guy who has a couple profile or "plays without spouse". I don't care how hot you he/she is.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I would block them, but I do have buddies that are single males as well. If I blocked all, they would be as well so we keep it open. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
we just block em,,,that usually works,,,

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
LOL, its so true. We clearly have it in bold, red letters that we are looking to play with couples, and will contact single men as we are interested. Still, men write us, or IM us. Its annoying in that it shows either one of 2 things. 1. They didnt read our profile or 2. They just don't care. I do have friends that are single men, but they are the rare diamonds in the rough that actually act like I have a mind and am deserving of respect. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The reality is that most couples are not looking for single guys. We are not. We get plenty of mfm when we have our couple's play. In the third line of our profile states in the third line that we are not looking for single guys. Later in the profile it states we like mfm. We like in the context of couple play. Guys can't read. If you do reply to them they and let them know this they get snippy. Guys are a dime a dozen. If we ever wanted it would not be hard to find. Yes we do get lots of mail from single guys. Guys you complain about the bi or gays writing you all the time it is the same thing. Think about it. Unwanted attention. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
"I want to bust a nut" is what I got in an e-mail today. Those are the ones who make the single guys look like desperate jerks.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 71   End
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect