For those who state No single men or something to that effect : Swingers Discussion 621121031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFor those who state No single men or something to that effect
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
doche bag, lol, one of my favorite sayings..

scotty isn't all bad, just mostly :-)

get the fuck over it is his way of sayin nice to meet u, good luck!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
hey douche bag,

I'll respond anyway I choose to respond in an open forum. If you dont' like it I suggest starting a group.

I don't take advice from douche bags that post peoples personal information on an internet swing site.

So go fuck yourself apparently that's all you can get. If you switch hands i hear it feels different.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
we've got "the profile is to long to" I respond, my book is even longer and has many complex economic theories in it... don't bother reading either.

It's not that it's bothersom. If we don't want to respond we don't. It's the lack of courtsey that is bothersom. It's not only in the lifestyle just in general. Respect peoples wishes.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I don't know, maybe we're just not that bothered by it. Between the three sites we use, we may get a handful of email in a week from single guys, many from so far away you have to wonder why they bothered. Some of them are rude, but those just go in the trash, easy enough. The others tend to take a no thanks without much trouble.

The last mail we received that peeved me, was a couple writing to complain that our profile was too long.

I guess as always YMMV.

Corvallis OR

Username hidden
(574 posts)
Oh i'm a jerk there junior. But it has nothing to do with single guys or you. I'm just a natural born jerk.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"As a single guy, I've noticed that many couples who are not interested in single guys get downright nasty in their profiles. "

I agree, and it's quite angering

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
SLO,

here in south florida hell, every single guy thinks he's in the lifestyle because he has a profile and might have attend trapeze on a friday night.

We're not opposed to a MFM thing on occasion either. And i believe in our profile we are very nice and say "we'll find you when we're interested". But i understand sterner verbage. We still get 4 or 5 a week. of that maybe 20% are decent guys. the rest are rude.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Maybe it's a location specific thing Scotty. We have a profile in our current location and one in an area we will be relocating and we don't get a lot of mail from single men. AND, our profiles are open to singles as we are open to meeting them on occasion.

Maybe we're just lucky?

Corvallis OR

Username hidden
(574 posts)
I'm not generalizing at all. I'm stating a fact. If you don't agressively let SGs know you're not intersted you'll have every swinging dick in a 100 mile radius emailing you asking to fuck your wife. Then you tell them no and you get nasty hate mail accusing you of not being a real swinger YADA YADA YADA.

I'm not being a dick i'm being a realist. Do something about the dumb asses in your midist. Then contact people.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
get the fuck over it. Maybe if the decent single guys that don't spam inboxs with unwanted shit such as "hey, she has nice tits can i come over and cum on them?" or "I'd like her to suck my dick" or my personal favorite "hey i'll come over and give your wife what she needs and you can watch, what's your adress" would do something to the other morons that aggravate the shit out of us, you wouldn't have to read "NO FUCKING SINGLE GUYS" in 94% of hte profiles.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 71   End
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect