For those who state No single men or something to that effect : Swingers Discussion 621121021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFor those who state No single men or something to that effect
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bottom line is there are as many or more single guys as couples on lifestyle sites(no reason except dollars and cents, guys are easy suckers for pussy). Each couple has a guy already, less than 20% of the couples desire to get a single male involved in their relationship(for many different reasons), so as a single you have to be extraordinary. Face it, most single guys are ordinary, few really understand the lifestyle and some are just obnoxious. So there you are the facts, like them or not, there is just not much chance for most of the single guys on a lifestyle site.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
As a single male I am always respectful of couple that do not want to meet single men. Saying that the only time I would write to a couple that is looking for other couples or single women is to tell them that they have a great profile and pictures.

Allen Park MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
some single guys think a couple will change their rules for them so they give it a try. All we ever do is delete and if they are a pain, block. The ones that get it are the ones we look for. Most couples play as a unit so they look for a unit. Move on, there are couples that like single men but none that I know of like single men who wine.

Fort Collins CO

Username hidden
(192 posts)
I don’t doubt it lost_j1, that’s why I don’t take it personally when couples just aren’t interested. Some singles make it hard for the rest of us

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
discreet, that is usually exactly why that is in profiles...because if you put in there that you ARE looking for single men you are bombarded by every tom, dick and harry daily. We have in there if I like your pics and profile I will contact you and go from there. We do still receive emails but much less than before. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Hi all first time posting to the public forums but though id put my two cents in.

As a single guy I'm sometimes disappointed when it seems like most couples on SLS make it a point to say “no single men” in an seemingly hostile tone, but as my first trip to a local club illustrated to me, some singles can be a bit pushy, rude or unable take a polite “no thank you”. I can only imagine how annoying it must be for couples and ladies, getting tons of e-mail and chat requests. As I learned from a couple I recently met on the site, What’s most unfortunate are those couples who are open to playing with singles but end up having to hide there profiles to cut down on all the crap.

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
hand bug .48 cents.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well nice to see you two making plans to share a drink.

Corvallis OR

Username hidden
(574 posts)
oh wow.. a keyboard commando.. i'm so terrified. I actually travel to dallas several times a year.

I'm not sure exactly what single guy issues i have. Why don't you ask twister or uriah what issue I have with them.

I have issues with douche bags that post peoples personal information.

Maybe you should follow orders. You'll have alot more fun if you don't act like a whinning douche bag. and to borrow a phrase from spade. "you're a douche bag and you're engaging in douche baggery".

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
dzzy.... fuck you!!! I am all bad. I don't like anyone that would come with in 50 miles of my house and not say "hey scotty how about a beer" douche bag!! ;-0

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 71   End
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect