For those who state No single men or something to that effect : Swingers Discussion 621121011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFor those who state No single men or something to that effect
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I will have to admit I assume it is very annoying to constantly be getting stupid comments and mail from single males (I assume no couples get them from single ladies ?) I sometimes get some from the male part of the couples stating he just like to meet me one on one to try out the size of package before the wife does ! Sometime it just hard to understand why some people would just say stupid things like :

We've heard every excuse from...'I'll giver her what you seemingly can't',

why would some dumb male stick his foot in his mouth with a comment like that.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
As a swinging couple, and previously single we've seen both sides. But sadly for every single male that's looking, maybe 10% have the courtesy to read and understand a cpls wishes, let alone read a profile entirely. For that reason we've had to resort to blocking our profile from single men entirely. We've heard every excuse from...'I'll giver her what you seemingly can't', to the more than usual...'wife won't play so doing this alone.' We leave the 'No Single Men' spot in our profile for all those single men posting as a cpl. Sadly way to many of those, but very hard to weed out.

Caro MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Sid, you certainly are a handsome gentleman. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
None of us are trying to make you seem like less of a person;

thanks for the comment, but what anybody really says on here doesn't bother me really, yes I might snap back here and there but that is only natural instinct some have better control than others just like some singles have better luck than others. If I am thought of as just a TOOL I have no problem with that ! People use tools everyday of there lives :)

the bigger the tool the more harder it is to control

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Nineincher, None of us are trying to make you seem like less of a person. I know that myself I appreciate single men. However, what you have to understand is that you exist in a thick forest of people where most of the trees are rotten. In truth as has been said before, most "single" men are married men out here trying to be slick. They think hey, these women are horny and they don't care if I'm married or not. Then you have the single men who just simply don't have any sense lol. They think that we are wives who aren't getting it good at home and they are the stud that is going to give us the fucking that our husbands cannot give us. Wrong answer. In the midst of that mess ARE good men! I think we all agree that there ARE good, honest and decent men out here who are awesome. However, most couples just do not have the time or patience to weed through the 30 men to find the 1 good one. They simply don't. Are there bad couples and single women? Of course! However, there are vastly more bad than good in the single male pool. Now I have the priviledge of having met some great single men. However, for the 20 that contact me 1 will end up being a man I talk to more than once. How do I screen them? I don't talk sexually at first at all. I see if they talk to me like a woman or a sex depraved slut. In the bedroom I'm a slut. Outside of the bedroom I am an educated female and you aren't going to fool me with the "baby, I'm going to fuck you good" talk. Perhaps an 18 year old girl is fooled, but not a 35 year old woman. So when we say that you have to be above the rest we are meaning it; we aren't trying to be assholes we are trying to help you out. Pay attention to Uriah. He has his shit together. Frank does too. One thing they will tell you is they do not hound people. Networking works...you said that you are making friends: FANTASTIC! Hey man, no one loves a handsome, dynamic fellow more than we do....and especially Jewel and I LOVE the single male element lol! We are here for you, shit lol. But you DO have to stand out above the rest of the creaps....is it a double standard? Yes. But its the way it is if you are going to succeed in this wonderful hobby we call the lifestyle. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I completely agree Jewel there are good and bad in all (couples, single males and females) I have no clue why people who state they are not looking for single males or that they will contact them keep getting mail from those singles ? ( I do not do it) I admit it is wrong but you have to deal with the good and bad on this site. They can have their mail blocked from single males as most probably do, but every MFM (if they do them) a couple has can not be bad if so maybe they need to look in the mirror!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Well anyone knows you have to be extraordinary and stand out that is even so for couples, just because you are a couple on here does not guarantee you success in meeting and swinging and if this statement is true:

lol, you are a tool, a play toy...nothing more, especially with that attitude.

I do not consider myself one, but if that is what it takes at least I am successful here and making friends since 95% are not just one nighters !

and still have heard nothing about the secrets of swinging from couples since most singles no nothing about it or understand it.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Nineincher, Destin is absolutely right. The single element within the lifestyle honestly is a tool. I hate to use that term because I myself have friends that are single men in the lifestyle and I value them as men. But within the parameters of the lifestyle they are a tool used for the pleasure of the couple. Do I care that he gets pleasure? Yes. But that is because I see him as a man and not just a "single male". However, not many people view it this way. And Destin is absolutely dead on in saying that in order for a single man to be "successful" (Yes Scotty I know you hate that term lol) he has to be extraordinary....he has GOT to stand out above the rest. Its like resumes on a desk...yours has to pop out of the multitude because lets face it, most single men are either married men looking to cheat or be naughty or dogs thinking that I'm an easy fuck. The intelligent gentlemen can get lost in the shuffle unless they have the ability to prove themselves. The single man I am friends with gets invited to house parties pretty frequently (he is at one as I write this now and we will party with him at another one next Sat.) and is really building a wonderful friend base. How? He really is intelligent. He is not desperate. Like couples he sees this as something that is fun to do as a hobby and does not send mass emails...I actually initiated conversation with him, he did not contact me. So yes, you have GOT to stand out. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lol, you are a tool, a play toy...nothing more, especially with that attitude.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
less than 20% of the couples desire to get a single male involved in their relationship(for many different reasons), so as a single you have to be extraordinary. Face it, most single guys are ordinary, few really understand the lifestyle and some are just obnoxious. So there you are the facts, like them or not, there is just not much chance for most of the single guys on a lifestyle site.

first off this is just your opinion ! (and a crock of shit)

where do you get your statistics from on that 20% ? I met and know many couples that enjoy MFM's here on SLS but then again i am not just a ordinary male maybe it is my confidence that keeps me afloat.

and also could you share this so called secret that apparently only couples and a so-called few know about the swinging lifestyle ?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 71   End
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect