For those who state No single men or something to that effect : Swingers Discussion 62112
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesFor those who state No single men or something to that effect
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect
Created by: Bumperdude
Original Starting post for this thread:
As a single guy, I've noticed that many couples who are not interested in single guys get downright nasty in their profiles. While I try not to write couples who aren't interested, I am sure that this is because there are tons of single guys writing them despite their stated lack of interest. It was that way when I was part of a couple, but some of these folks must have been agitated beyond belief from the tone of their profiles. About how many emails do couple who say they have no interest in SM get from signle guys? Just how absurd does the problem get?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We average at least 5-10 emails a week from single males when we clearly state a disinterest in our profile

seems you solved that problem by blocking single males !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Perhaps I was attempting to generalize when I was asked for specifics and for this my apologies. We average at least 5-10 emails a week from single males when we clearly state a disinterest in our profile. We have been approached at clubs by some of the same individuals who attempted to correspond with us unsuccessfully online, apparently testing their luck face to face as though the results might be different in person and as if we didn't really know our own minds when we penned our preferences. Also worth noting is this isn't something only done by single men, women as well think they are somehow excluded from being profile compatible. They too are viewed in exactly the same light when they choose to ignore our criteria.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
It seems obvious you do not have the answer just more questions !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
We are a couple with a straight male and a bi fem. We openly admit to and actively seek playmates to entertain OURSELVES with whenever the mood strikes us. The problem is, with a single male, or a straight single fem, what would be in it for either of us as individuals?. Thats right, I said it, sexual exploration is as much about self gratification as it is seeing your partner pleasured. So now tell me, given this simple truth, of what use is a single male to ourselves as a swinging COUPLE?

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Guess I will have to wait until _____ to get the answer from them !

Could you imagine if I knew that (so-called) secret how successful I could be. ha ha ha !

Maybe that is why I won't ever get a answer....

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I have been waiting 16 days for a answer to this question but I guess there is not any from the person that stated it :

Face it, most single guys are ordinary, ""few really understand the lifestyle"" and some are just obnoxious

Again what is the secret of the lifestyle that apparently only couples seem to know by this statement made ?

call me annoying, awful, bitchy, creep, disgusting, dislikable, displeasing, foul, funky, grody, gross, hateable, hateful, heel, mean, nasty, nauseating, objectionable, obnoxious, ornery, pesky, pestiferous, reprehensible, repulsive, revolting, sickening, unpleasant or a jerk doesn't matter to me cause I am still sought after & confident !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
*Have a good holiday!

-M*

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours also. and to everyone on SLS the same.

John & Debra

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
That is sad that you actually think that way. Are there some who only think about themselves, yes, but to say everyone is, and that they are liars if they say otherwise. Maybe your just been around the wrong people all your life.

We see truly unselfish acts all the time, we see it in sports players who make tons of money and yet go to hospitals and help people and children around the holidays and mostly all year round , especially kids, and 90% of them never even get acknowledged for it. I see it in the fireman, policemen, and common Joe who lost his life on 911 or a normal person walking by and help someone in danger. We see acts of courage all the time and most never even get acknowledged , and not once do people like this think about what is in it for me just before they save someone’s life.

I’ve done it myself, run into a burning building grab a man on fire dowse the flame on him and pull him out, not once before I ran in did I think before hand that what will I get out of this before I risk my own life.

You see it in service men during wars, with acts of courage, the nurses from WWII who put their lives on the line to help injured men.

As far as swingers go, My wife and I always talk about being with other couples and enjoying all there is for all four of us, otherwise why do we bother to ask what they enjoy in a meeting also, if we were that selfish we wouldn’t even ask what other couples like or enjoy, to make sure they are pleased also.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
PG, I would tell you that you have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got and remember what you've had, always forgive and never forget, make mistakes but never regret, but then again you know what your looking for and can weed out the imbeciles and I am glad there are some out there (singles) you want. J

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
nineincher, you would be amazed at the emails couples receive that are poorly worded, poor spelling and crappy pictures if any at all from the single males pretty much daily. It takes a outstanding email to get my attention at all anymore, we do get a few of those as well, and will proceed to talk to those I'm interested in.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17656 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
TOPIC: For those who state No single men or something to that effect