Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Ever Find People You Knew Before This?
TOPIC: Ever_Find_People_You_Knew_Before_This?
Created by: noplacelikenoise
Original Starting post for this thread:
Our greatest fear is finding someone we knew before the lifestyle, already in the lifestyle. I tell my wife that it wouldn't matter because our secret would be safe with them. That's like running into your dad's boss, who wrote a great letter of recommendation for you, at the strip club.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.
Some, now that's the way to muff dive. You get a raise too?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
My last duty station.....basically 4 people worked in a small space. I found 1 person's couple profile just before I retired and then several months later found another. Sooo for 2 years the office was made up of at least 75% swingers and 0% clues.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(700 posts)
Met a great couple on here to find out her sister and brother I'm law are neighbors, next door. Lol

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(50 posts)
A few times. Interestingly enough, most were former classmates.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12397 posts)
I heard about this site yesterday via reddit and within a half an hour my lady and I found a coupe that we know very well from the gym. We kind of figured that they were in the lifestyle but this put the confirmation on it.

South River NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We met a couple recently. And then found out that they are our neighbors. It was actually kind of creepy because they knew this about us but we didn't know it except for some things they said because we pretty much don't know anybody locally and keep to ourselves. As soon as I got home I googled them and was like holy shit they live next door.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(309 posts)
Twice.

I'm the luckiest swinger ever. The first time we discovered clubs, we went to one of the local clubs. As soon as we walked in the door the first time, standing 10 feet in front of us was a single woman we already knew, but had no idea she was involved in this. We had a threesome with her that night, and several times after that.

Another time was about 5 years ago, at another local club. Back then there were 2 in this city, but no more. We met the guy who had the office right across the hall from Robin. Robin was about to freak out, but I told her to confront it, and just go up and say hello. It turned out well. He was there with his girlfriend. We would have loved to hook up with them, but they were much younger than us, and weren't interested. But he did tell Robin, "I always thought you were cool, now I know just how cool you are."

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2079 posts)
One of the first I ran into on the site was the female half that we would see once a month at a local bar. We knew each other from chatting outside in the smoking area. One night Mrs F told her that we had seen her in the SLS. And she was so cool about and we got a real friendship. She has been a sort of mentor. Another couple was a little unexpected. But when they added The Who Viewed Me feature they were one of the first to show up. I had coached with him, knew his kids and ex wife. Everything kind of made sense after that. They regularly look at our profile and one day I might mail them back. First time at a club, as we were waiting for our drinks we heard some dude say, ibyhjnk I know you at Mrs F. She was like I hope not and then she saw who it was. It was a former coworker and then his behavior all of a sudden made lots of sense to her. He was great. He spent time with us (we were fresh newbies) giving us tips and advice.

The lifestyle is a small world and chances are statistically speaking that there are members from your close circle of acquaintances.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2327 posts)
Receptionist about 50 YO at a new Doctors Office. She was at a Swinging New Years Eve Party two years ago. We knew it and she knew it.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
One time the ex-wife and I (she wasn't the ex at the time) went to a upscale charity event, and one of the people checking us in, giving us the goodie bag, was the female half of the owners of the local swing club.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: Ever Find People You Knew Before This
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.