Ever Find People You Knew Before This? : Swingers Discussion 238908
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesEver Find People You Knew Before This?
TOPIC: Ever Find People You Knew Before This
Created by: noplacelikenoise
Original Starting post for this thread:
Our greatest fear is finding someone we knew before the lifestyle, already in the lifestyle. I tell my wife that it wouldn't matter because our secret would be safe with them. That's like running into your dad's boss, who wrote a great letter of recommendation for you, at the strip club.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Receptionist about 50 YO at a new Doctors Office. She was at a Swinging New Years Eve Party two years ago. We knew it and she knew it.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(485 posts)
One time the ex-wife and I (she wasn't the ex at the time) went to a upscale charity event, and one of the people checking us in, giving us the goodie bag, was the female half of the owners of the local swing club.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
The first club party , we went to, as a couple, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, the club host and hostess', were the sponsors of our daugthers youth bowling team. No wonder, some sundays, they looked beat, when they came in to be with their kids when they bowled.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
We've known people to run across their neighbors, ex's, siblings, children, parents, co-workers and bosses, etcetera, at LS events. It does happen. When it happens, well, they're there for the same reason that you're there. About the only thing to be done is to shake hands, laugh it off and move on. It really isn't that big of a deal.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Tammy has run into one of her regular customers at a couple of parties. At a party, recently, one of the men there asked me about a job I used to do. I didn't recognize him, but he remembered me. In both cases, it's no big deal. I think it would be more awkward to know them from the lifestyle and then run into them in the vanilla world.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
we found a co worker several years ago that was also in the lifestyle. It worked out very well for all of us. had several great encounters

Shelbyville MI
Username hidden
(73 posts)
found our neighbor on here.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1236 posts)
Our greatest fear is finding someone we knew before the lifestyle, already in the lifestyle. I tell my wife that it wouldn't matter because our secret would be safe with them. That's like running into your dad's boss, who wrote a great letter of recommendation for you, at the strip club.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Ever Find People You Knew Before This