E-mail responses : Swingers Discussion 45825
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesE-mail responses
TOPIC: E-mail responses
Created by: dlee The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think people do not response so that they have the option of repsonding a year from when you sent the e-mail.... A way of keeping their options open...lol lol

P.S. that typically does not go over well with us.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Cup, yeah and then you reply with a nice no thanks and they want to know why or berate you for not wanting to meet. Thanks but if we don't answer you, it is an answer...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
i spank back bug.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think I'm in lUST with bug.

Honey My cock is always locked and ready for you. LOL.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Good for you Bugg! Hey it is obvious when people don't read your profile and write anyway, then do not meet your criteria. No pics, smokers or not, ages desired, bi women or not, distance, whatever it is. When you don't take the time to read the profile why should I take the time to reply? Then the stupid/nasty responses...go figure

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Since there are 42 topics on this same subject in the forums, I think 1 more time I will ask: We send mail in the send and forget mode, they answer it is great, if not who cares. Now we do respond to most emails but I am always curious:

Who told you everyone OWES you a response and why do you think it is a RIGHT to receive a response? There are just too many reasons to list on why you would NOT get a response and only 1 on why you would and that is because the other party may be interested in you.

sign me curious...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Jewel,

Just got to say I love reading your posts. And you're cute to.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
yeah the nice no thanks followed by the rude responce and block is always a class move. patrick pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
Hmmm ... may have to re-visit our earlier post here. Have talked with others on SLS and it appears that it's not unknown for SLS mail to just disappear. We found mail that's still showing in our 'sent' as 'unread', yet when we contacted the other cpl they said they had no mail from us. Go figure.

Anyway, having heard from others as well, mail msgs not appearing in the Inbox doesn't appear to be unheard of on SLS. Not sure what you can do about it, though, unless there's another means of contact like Yahoo, vanilla email, or you can catch 'em in Chat.

JnD

Username hidden
(784 posts)
ambers,

I havent' read your profile, but alot of time we will contact people like you. We're everything from mild to wild. most of the time we're nothing at all except wanting to go out and meet new people. We have taken alot of new people to clubs with us and introduced them to our friends. We're not hard core swingers so maybe some of the people that contact you are just being polite and seeing if they have commonality with you.

I'm not saying you have to respond to them by any means. Just a prospective.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: E-mail responses