Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Drama between Couples
TOPIC: Drama between Couples
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Scenario; young cpl, fairly new to LS but we have played with them before. First time we played, his wife was climaxing loudly with me and he tells my wife "she doesn't do that with me" and loses his erection. Not a good sign, but the evening was otherwise on a pleasant note. Next time we see them is at an on-premise club. She and I are playing again, he walks by and watches for a second then moves on. No problem. When she couldn't find him later we discovered that he'd gotten in their car and gone home without her. (!!!) Naturally we interrupted our evening and took her home. Sat them both down and said that, while we liked them, they obviously had some issues that needed to be addressed. Later on we found that they'd dropped out of swinging and he'd returned to cheating with GF's on the side. Oh well. You can't do anything about other people's issues but give them space to work on them if they're inclined.

JnD

Username hidden
(781 posts)
"Two couples looking to possibly play is a hard ass dynamic. " The truest words I've ever read re: the lifestyle.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
A couple that is dating has an easy dynamic. You have two people, either there is attraction or there is not. Yes or no. Two couples looking to possibly play is a hard ass dynamic. You have FOUR people who need to have chemistry. This sounds easy...it is extremely difficult. Yes, I think we have all experienced drama. But at the same time, you will never be in a repeated situation without having some bad among the good. The key is...don't get involved. We do not let other people's bullshit ruin our fun. You want to fight? We will be over here dancing and partying. Resolve your issues, we will party with you. If not, drive home safely...call a cab if you are drinking. We deal with issues as a non-issue to us...we aren't their counselor or referee. If we DO end up getting involved in it...we do what we can to exit the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Just do not let it affect your fun. Drama is THEIR problem, not yours.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
The best situations are where you can meet out, maybe at a bar where you can talk and get to know the couple and throughout the conversation, watch for red flags. If EITHER of you gets a bad vibe, politely bail. If only one is into it and the other looks distracted or worse, annoyed, it's time to go. Also make sure you read your partner's level of interest. It is tough to get 4 people all on the same page so try not to go in with any expectations.

When I was part of a couple, we would look at each other before every "date" and say, the only expectation we have is at the end of the night, we will be together.

Good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12369 posts)
We had a little drama with a couple because his Wife and I were into each other and clearly headed to round two. My Wife was tired and done playing, her Hubby got mad because they weren't going for round two. He went out side and his Wife followed. All was cool but not a fun situation to be in.

We played with a single guy who had been with a couple. He told us the Wife was crying and not into it but her Husband was pushing it. I guess the night ended with the single guy getting punched by the Husband and ran out of the house.

So yes there can be drama and in some cases even violence. Before you get down to the actual act talk and get a feel for the people you are with. Not all Swingers are sweet hearts but you will find that were a great bunch of people!!

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Oh wow- here goes... This couple got into a HUGE fight on our patio. It got so bad I nearly called law enforcement. Do you have any idea what I might have told the officers because I don't? Anyway, we tried to contact them all the next day- not wanting to continue but hoping that things were resolved. FINALLY we got word the next evening. Obviously play with them is out. Just be sure that what youare doing is what you both have agreed upon and COMMUNICATE. Stop and communicate if necessary.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
Just now exploring this lifestyle, and have read where couples have had to deal with jealously/drama issues with a couple, while getting intimate. Just wondering if anyone has any stories to share? And what you did in that situation?

Almost sounds scary...

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Drama between Couples