Does age matter when meeting a new couple : Swingers Discussion 945731051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDoes age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know on this. Jay is cool with ladies that are younger and those that are older. In regards to older women I will admit though that he does prefer those that have taken care of themselves. With me, I honestly prefer men in their 30s to early 40s. But I have seen very interesting men in their early 20s and in their late 40s. So really its just the person and if an attraction is there. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Jim hit the nail on the head. We have the same problems and my husband and I are only 10 years apart. We see it all the time.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
As the old joke goes, 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We take age into consideration.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
It does matter to some extent. We look at the entire profile - including age; it’s just one of the many deciding factors at which we look. But, I would not even consider anyone young enough to be my child - at all! HWP, personality and the ability to construct a coherent sentence are the key things we are looking for when deciding to contact a couple.

Duncanville TX

Username hidden
(8 posts)
We seem to get along better with couples our age or a a little older. so from early to mid 30s up to late 50s.

With advances in medicine now I don't think late 50s means you're in a walker anymore. I've seen some really really hot women in their 50s. Women in their 40's and 50s also seem to lack alot of the insecurities that younger women sometimes have. (not all women).

Karen likes men of all ages. If she finds you interesting then that's half the trip.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Age isn't going to matter if you're meeting someone. If ages bothered them, they wouldn't be meeting, would they? Unfortunately, age Does matter to a very large percentage. I dunno if it's the old "You're the same age as my Kids/Parents!" or the unspoken assumption that anyone very far from their own ages are either too inexperienced to bother with or to old to leave their walker without assistance. Perhaps all of the above.

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(778 posts)
"When you go to meet a new couple have you checked out there age first and if so what makes you not want to meet them?"

Yes, we look at the entire profile, and age is part of it, but don't worry about it. You two are perfect ages for many preference-wise. We have very good play-friends in their 30's, and others in their 50's. It's all about attraction and chemistry. Some people do have rigid age preferences (i.e. nobody as young as my kids, nor old as my father, etc.) For others, age preference is a guideline. Best thing to do is list your age and let people meet you or not, as they choose.

For us, the most important thing in wanting to meet someone is physical attraction, so more than anything else attractive pics are key. If it's hard to tell what someone looks like body-wise after seeing their pics, it's pretty much a non starter for us. We aren't usually into blind meetings.

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(306 posts)
That's an easy one. A 33-year-old woman of a couple your wife's age may be concerned that you remind her of her father, or that you might have erection problems.

A 51-year-old woman of a couple your age won't want to be compared to your 33-year-old wife, since there's no way a 51-year-old woman will look as good naked as a 33-year-old, all else being equal.

Maybe you should shoot for couples in their early 40s.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
When you go to meet a new couple have you checked out there age frist and if so what makes you not want to meet them. My wife is 33 and I am 51 what do you look at to determine weathewr you'll meet or not. We have been rejected both ways so what do you think and not only the difference but age in general?

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple