Does age matter when meeting a new couple : Swingers Discussion 945731050
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDoes age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   50 to 59 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have given this some more thought and age does matter. But the next important thing is what is written in the profile and sexual orientation. If a person passes those requirements then it is sexual attraction. If this does not exist no meeting will occur.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
When it comes to age always remember; Where you are going, I have been!

Crofton MD
Username hidden
(22 posts)
For older swingers, age is an issue. Since we are at the upper end of those participating in the lifestyle, we decided to look into the matter. We took a look at the age preferences of 79 friends couples. It is clearly not a random sample simply because we selected them as friends for one reason or another and not for age, however, we tend to stick with folks over fifty. We compiled the data and this is what we found. If you can bear with us, fine; if not, that's OK too.

The average age of the men was 55.6, and for women of the couple, 54.0. The age range for men was 48 to 69; for women it was 48 to 65. In summarizing the age preferences of this group, we took the average age of the couples, 55, and the average of the lower and higher age limits. What we found was that was low end was 17.4 years younger that they were (about 37) and the high end was 8.3 years older than they were when they specified a limit (about 63 couples) - a definite bias toward youth. Data for the high end was inconclusive because ten couples used an upper limit of 99 which a couple we met told us that it meant that there was no upper age limit.

None of this should be surprising since it is well known that sexual vigor, if not the desire, tends to diminish with age. Accordingly, those interested in sex with others will seek out those in whom the juices are still in full flow. A closer look at our sample reveals some subsets with differing outlooks.

There are ten couples who have no upper age limit. For two couples, the low end of the bracket is a 21, which means that the age of their partners is irrelevant. For other it varies from a few years younger than they to quite a bit younger.

The majority of the couples favor ages about 15 years younger to about 10 years older - a reasonable range.

Ten couples like to have partners who are anywhere from about 12 to 26 years younger than they are, but limit the upside to couples less than five years older than themselves. We are bemused by these folks who are willing to mix it up with a much younger crowd, but don't entertain folks much older than themselves. We think this is reflective of an ego that might not be of interest to us in any case.

As the lifestyle community expands, we feel there is a place for older swingers that is presently lacking. We do all we can to demonstrate that sex is rejuvenating and invigorating. Our experience is that it is the older women who retain their enthusiasm, interest and sexual capability well into their sixties and seventies. The pharmaceutical industry has come to the aid of the men who would otherwise have called it quits. The elders among us can demonstrate what is in store for younger folks as they age. We will make optimists of you. Give older swingers a try.

South Bristol ME
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I don't know on this. Jay is cool with ladies that are younger and those that are older. In regards to older women I will admit though that he does prefer those that have taken care of themselves. With me, I honestly prefer men in their 30s to early 40s. But I have seen very interesting men in their early 20s and in their late 40s. So really its just the person and if an attraction is there. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Jim hit the nail on the head. We have the same problems and my husband and I are only 10 years apart. We see it all the time.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
As the old joke goes, 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We take age into consideration.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
It does matter to some extent. We look at the entire profile - including age; it’s just one of the many deciding factors at which we look. But, I would not even consider anyone young enough to be my child - at all! HWP, personality and the ability to construct a coherent sentence are the key things we are looking for when deciding to contact a couple.

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We seem to get along better with couples our age or a a little older. so from early to mid 30s up to late 50s.

With advances in medicine now I don't think late 50s means you're in a walker anymore. I've seen some really really hot women in their 50s. Women in their 40's and 50s also seem to lack alot of the insecurities that younger women sometimes have. (not all women).

Karen likes men of all ages. If she finds you interesting then that's half the trip.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Age isn't going to matter if you're meeting someone. If ages bothered them, they wouldn't be meeting, would they? Unfortunately, age Does matter to a very large percentage. I dunno if it's the old "You're the same age as my Kids/Parents!" or the unspoken assumption that anyone very far from their own ages are either too inexperienced to bother with or to old to leave their walker without assistance. Perhaps all of the above.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   50 to 59 of 62   End
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple