Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Does age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Putnamcocpl ... I can certainly understand why someone might be mightily tempted to misrepresent their ages at first but then come clean later. There are So Many people who automatically assume that an older cpl are just fading remnants of swingers who obviously aren't capable of doing much and with whom they would never have much in common. The temptation can be overwhelming to just bend the truth a little in order to get people to just give you a chance. If you enjoyed their company, I'd suggest that you give them a second chance and don't blame them too much for succumbing to temptation in this instance. Of course, if you later find other un-truths, that's prima facea evidence for cutting someone out of your life.

JnD

Username hidden
(780 posts)
Discreet we are about 5 miles from you if you live by or on the golf course. I am not sure about how the mileage thang works, but I usually don't pay attention to it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
BTW, it says we're 0 miles from eachother, or 26 minutes by car. That is some slow driving.

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Howdy. :) Totally get what you mean about single guys circling and honing in on their target.

My wife tends to attract a lot of attention, especially if her legs are teasing a miniskirt, but she's more for cerebral interest. I don't garner the same level of interest, lol, and that's okay. I'd be cool even if I were just there to tag along. :) We're in love and she's not going anywhere. Ever. It's just exhilerating to see her get hit on.

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
BTW Discreet Hi Nabor. :)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I don't get wrapped around age very much, it is more of a issue for my wife than me. I personally like mature playmates, now that does not mean age, it means that they are mature enough to not be prone to drama. Now most of our friends are in their 30s to 50s, just the way it has worked out.

I think age does matter as a preference to some and it is valid and should be respected, just as any other preference. One thing both me and the wife have noticed when going out is how males will work they way around looking for a target. They start out with the skinny young gals and eventually make it to the older women or the heavier ladies. And oddly enough they all claim to have a thing for BBW's and Older women... LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
My wife has a major thing for older men so she tends to gravitate that way. We don't meet with anyone under 30 just out of personal preference. As for a max age? She's been with guys in their 40s, 50s, and one who was 63 and fit. For her, if they take care of themselves, are active, and personable, she gets really turned on.

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Our rule is this: They must be younger than our parents and older than our children!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I just noticed something funny. This thread is 2 years old and the wife of the original poster has aged 2 years. However, the husband has aged 4 years!

Back to the topic, I would probably draw the line somewhere around my parents' age, but there are always exceptions to every rule. Some of my friends have moms that are still hot...

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
To us age is not an issue and most of the couples we have been with have been a lot younger than us by 10 or more years. They seem to be ok with our age as we were we ok with the fact they were younger than us.

Normally people target age as a first step in having something in common followed by music, dance movies, art, sports and ect. Have found we hit if all best with those that we can TALK with one on one while without having the social distractions ie music, dance, movies, art, sports, ect. Yes we enjoy having fun outside the bedroom, but you still have to be able to talk to each at some point. Try it...it also makes things work better in the bedroom too..

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple