Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Does age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does_age_matter_when_meeting_a_new_couple
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
When you go to meet a new couple have you checked out there age frist and if so what makes you not want to meet them. My wife is 33 and I am 51 what do you look at to determine weathewr you'll meet or not. We have been rejected both ways so what do you think and not only the difference but age in general?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 85
User Details are only visible to members.
For us being mid-40's we generally avoid anyone in their 20's from reference that our child is early 20's. It hits that "squeamish" zone as parents, buttttt we get continuously contacted by some pretty tasty looking SM's in that decade so there may be an exception eventually. (twist my arm really-lol!)

Beyond that we're pretty open to 30 & above--- that's where current pictures Really play a part. On vacation last year we had dinner with a lovely older couple and the man in his mid 60's was HOT. We didn't play but I still think about him every so often.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3251 posts)
We wish it didn't but age does make a difference for multiple reasons, good and bad. The first is communications, we have found that communicating with younger (under 35) folks is very different, and can be troubling, our terms of reference an analogy are different, jokes and comments simply don't mean the same thing. Next is fitness, older folks tend not to be in the best condition for partying. Granted, there are many exceptions to this dilemma, we have also found a good many older folks keep themselves in great shape to "stay in the game so to speak". We also see this as our Karma, when we were younger we avoided older couples, now Karma is kicking the hell out of us. We also find that younger couples tend to be more kinky and open minded, older couple are more vanilla. We tend to look for a happy balance in profiles and email exchange.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Age for her USED to matter. Until, she got one of the best fuckings EVER by a guy who was 68. She said it was nothing short of awesome!! She has had 30's, 40's and 50's. Her opinion is that the guys that are smart enough to "have some help" and aren't shy about it are the older guys. So, we have expanded our preferences to the "older" crowd. I have ALWAYS found older women to be very hot. Now she is looking for older men that know how to fuck :)

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
There are no two people on this planet, let alone in this LS, who are just alike. No two will have the exact same ideas about much of anything.

There are some generalities though, and one of them is that age does matter. It matters for different reasons to different people, and exceptions are always possible when meeting others in person.

If you ever suspect that age doesn't matter or that it's absolutely nothing but a number, ask yourself why nearly 20 billion dollars are spent every year in the US for cosmetic procedures. Of course, not all of that is geared towards regaining a youthful appearance, but much of it is.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5601 posts)
In the beginning we were worried we wouldn't get much interest because I'm 41 and the husband is 59. We thought younger couples wouldn't want to play with us because the woman might find my husband too old, and older couples might not want to because a 50 or 60 year old woman might not want her husband fucking a much younger woman. Both scenarios have happened a few times (the husband of a couple reached out to me apologetically on Kik and said his wife told him "no way you're fucking a pussy 25 years younger than mine!") But really we've gotten a huge amount of interest from couples all over the age spectrum and have no shortage of offers, pre-meets, and play dates on the books. So you just never know. Never assume ages/age differences will be a liability.

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(27 posts)
2tryin: I think you and I are talking about two different things.

However...

Should we consider this enough of a potential difference of opinion to go ahead and block each other? (wink)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5601 posts)
When meeting age has no bearing, there is an attraction or there is not. Age only matters when trying to establish whether to meet or not and deciding on criteria by which to narrow the field.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(745 posts)
I have found that age does matter, it tends to matter a great deal, and it matters to a great deal of people.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5601 posts)
We keep our age up to date. I mean WTF, you only have to change it twice a year (for couples). Plus our "older" pics have date stamps on them. Yes, we have pics from 3 years ago. Many of those were professional photos that are too good to remove. Look at our profile, you'll understand. A while ago, we put our default pics in folders by year. We do not want to "false advertise." We hate it when a couple is super hot in a pic, and they turn out Super NOT. We know that there are a LOT of couples that are 50+, and still post 48 or 49. To tell you the truth, when we are at a party, we can gauge a couple early 40's, late 30's, what ever. No one ever asks about age at a party. I (male) prefer older women. My wife prefers younger men. So, if there is a couple out there that F=65, and M=35, hit us up!!!

Although, it IS really cool when you can make a woman "tap out" at my age, and she is 20 years younger :)

In fact smoking is hurting us more than age. There are at least 10 couples, that said if you guys didn't smoke, we would fuck you tonight. Most of these couples are really really HOT. But we have decided that we are not going to change who we are because someone else wants us to.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
Not sure how old this thread is but age and the look of the person should be a close resemblance. I'm fit and my wife is working on it. She's had a thyroid issue the Drs caught about a year ago. Anyway...we bust ass in the gym, eat fairly clean and don't abuse ourselves too badly with other items. This and good grooming tends to keep aging in its place. The key is to continue to make an effort for yourself and your spouse. Others can suck it. Like us for our funny sarcastic nature enjoy our in process bodies....??

Fitchburg MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 85
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.