Does age matter when meeting a new couple : Swingers Discussion 94573101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDoes age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
When you go to meet a new couple have you checked out there age frist and if so what makes you not want to meet them. My wife is 33 and I am 51 what do you look at to determine weathewr you'll meet or not. We have been rejected both ways so what do you think and not only the difference but age in general?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or, alternatively, all we ugly old men could go back to school for some refresher English so we know the difference between to and too, die and dye, loose and lose, and regime and regimen.

We wouldn't look any better, but we might encourage others to think we had acquired a bit of wisdom with our years.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(264 posts)
So this has been beaten to death by now, but here is our observation on older men in particular. GET TO THE GYM!!! Now if that has never been part of your regime to bad you will loose out. If you have a full head of hair you don't have to look old. Some gray distinguished. All gray = old. Die you hair and have it done professionally. If you are bald or shave bald don't grow that goatee or beard. One, they make you look old and two,if gray they make you look even older. Take care of your skin with lotion every day. Plastic surgery? Depends, but try the bags under your eyes first. Bottom line is you need to start thinking like a metro sexual. And lastly teeth. If you have crummy teeth that's a big strike against you. Spend some money, get them fixed and w

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Honest opinion; YES!

There are areas we definitely have found where age has played a part on our overall interest in couples: how well they keep themselves together, how mature/experienced, sometimes also in the drama dept. We've found a range we tend to feel have more in common with us and make us more comfortable when looking at couples...

:D

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Well from experiance age does matter to a lot of people in this world, try looking for employment at 59 and you will see the problem. Most men really look good at 59 or so but a lot of women look some what old, and vise a versa. A lot depends on how we take care of our selves, and how we present our selves. Old is not bad but young in not always good either.

Victorville CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
As an older (60) single man, it's pretty much a given that 99% of couples under 50 are not going to be interested in me as a 3some partner. When my ex-hotwife and I were in the lifestyle in our 20s thru our 40s, we were only interested in couples and men near our ages or younger, so I understand this and accept it. Being orally bi also limits interest in me from many couples in my age range who might otherwise be interested, so it's kinda a double whammy working against my desire for bi 3somes with couples LOL. Still, I don't and won't complain about an age bias or a bi bias, and I won't lie about my age or sexual orientation. The couples I do meet nowadays are all over 55, very hot and playful and very much fun to be with. The only downside to them has been that they only get in the mood to play 1 or 2 times per year. That too is understandable. I also enjoy fwb meetings with other bi men, mostly married and mostly near my age, but I do find that many younger bi men have a thing for older, mature bi men.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
Ourage parameters are set at 21- 99, we make decisions to meet/greet on an individual basisdetermined by theoverall profile content andpictures.Sometimes we factor in also, whether they are a local couple/single we will run into again or a tourist on vacation that we will likely never see again.

Mrs.Uriah

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3472 posts)
We have gotten flak for not having our upper age higher. Fact of the matter is Trooper is 11 years older then me. Most of the emails we get from gentlemen 55+ look more like my 71 year old dad then my spouse. I have put our upper age as the same age as my husbands current age.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The Ms. Would prefer to have a couple close to our age, however a lot of the ppl we are attracted to are younger than we are.

Douglasville GA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Age rarely has anything to do with it. Having current nice pictures is what we look for. If the attraction is there and the pictures are current then age is not important.

That said what we have noticed is that with a lot of the couples that have a 10+ year age difference from us the older partner is out of shape or looks too similar to the age of our parents. Both of which are a turn off.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
To the OP, yes it matters to us and we are in a similar boat. In a few days I will be 51 and she is still 39 for six weeks. At her age and level of fitness she can easily snag a guy in his late twenties. Often times those guys are connected to ladies even younger which makes the gap larger.

Two things that can smooth it all out though is great physical fitness and fun personalities. Those two things can turn people who are maybes into yesses.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1173 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple