Does age matter when meeting a new couple : Swingers Discussion 945731031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDoes age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As for us we do enjoy the younger couples, but we decided not to go younger than our children,which is 30, there is no age limit going above our ages, although she prefers the older male when we are playing MFM, she says older guys enjoy her totally,and she does them, older males know how to treat a female, and knows they will hold out longer for her to enjoy their male tool, whether they have a pump or have taken the smurf pill (virgira), she truly enjoys being with a older guy anytime.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We don't think age is particularly important tbh. Granted most of the couples we play with are of a similar age to us, but there are a few that aren't. We have played with a couple on two occasions (even stayed over once), who were in their late 50s/early 60s, which was great. We played at their house, where they made us feel very relaxed and we were all more than satisfied physically. I'm sure we'd meet up with this couple alot more, if it wasn't for our busy schedules. Then on the other side of the coin, there is a couple who only live down the road from us who are 18 and 19, that we play with alot. Now granted, we wouldn't usually look for couples this young. Infact it was a drunken thing after a BBQ origonally, which could've been a mistake as i have a son who's only a couple of years younger. But fortunately we've been very lucky with them. They're very much on our wavelength to talk to, and although we socialize with them (as in drinks etc), we trust them to be discrete with the other side f our relationship. I suppose though, that this may not be the case in ten years time. As right now, us being in our 30s. Means that we are at an age where we can be on the same wave length, as someone in their early 20s or late 50s. But as it is now, i'd say age doesn't really matter to us.

Manchester England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Is your child younger than 29? LOL, I'm teasing. He is 29...but 36 isn't THAT far away from 29. Just a small jump. You know I'm really 29, I just have 7 added years of experience. That sounds better, I'll go with that!! :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Age is just a number, unless that number is lower than our son's number. The thought of playing with people younger than our off-spring kinda creeps us out. But hey, that's just us, everyone has their own set of rules, that just happens to be ours.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
they usualy dont have to deal with kids and finding baby sitters etc. "

Haha true that...if it weren't for Grandma we'd never be able to be swingers LMAO. We prefer couples near our age group, 30s to early 40s for various reasons. Like you said, they tend to be at the same point in their lives as we are and more understanding to babysitter issues, etc. because they are going through the same things. Other than that it depends on the man with me. I don't go too late 40s just because of my personal bad luck with men in that age group and erectile issues. Not saying ALL men in that age group need pills, just saying that MY experiences have shown that. I have played with one 23 yr old a few times and may play with another 23 yr old that lives here in SM. But as always, it depends on the man. I played with a man in his late 30s that was great and one barely in his 30s that was not so good as a play partner...so its just the individual I suppose.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
age is not an issue for us. We prefer couples close to our age but we are willing to meet couples of any age and see if things click. But there is an advantage to couples our age and a little older.........they usualy dont have to deal with kids and finding baby sitters etc.

Shelbyville MI
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Well, I'll make an exception in your case! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You never know you naughty boy you. I'm only 21 and I think your hot lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well, I don't think we're going to meet a couple who are 19 and 18 years old!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We look at age also and would never do anyone near our kids ages or our parents ages. It would just feel wierd.

Los Banos CA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple