Does age matter when meeting a new couple : Swingers Discussion 945731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDoes age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW Discreet Hi Nabor. :)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I don't get wrapped around age very much, it is more of a issue for my wife than me. I personally like mature playmates, now that does not mean age, it means that they are mature enough to not be prone to drama. Now most of our friends are in their 30s to 50s, just the way it has worked out.

I think age does matter as a preference to some and it is valid and should be respected, just as any other preference. One thing both me and the wife have noticed when going out is how males will work they way around looking for a target. They start out with the skinny young gals and eventually make it to the older women or the heavier ladies. And oddly enough they all claim to have a thing for BBW's and Older women... LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
My wife has a major thing for older men so she tends to gravitate that way. We don't meet with anyone under 30 just out of personal preference. As for a max age? She's been with guys in their 40s, 50s, and one who was 63 and fit. For her, if they take care of themselves, are active, and personable, she gets really turned on.

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Our rule is this: They must be younger than our parents and older than our children!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I just noticed something funny. This thread is 2 years old and the wife of the original poster has aged 2 years. However, the husband has aged 4 years!

Back to the topic, I would probably draw the line somewhere around my parents' age, but there are always exceptions to every rule. Some of my friends have moms that are still hot...

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
To us age is not an issue and most of the couples we have been with have been a lot younger than us by 10 or more years. They seem to be ok with our age as we were we ok with the fact they were younger than us.

Normally people target age as a first step in having something in common followed by music, dance movies, art, sports and ect. Have found we hit if all best with those that we can TALK with one on one while without having the social distractions ie music, dance, movies, art, sports, ect. Yes we enjoy having fun outside the bedroom, but you still have to be able to talk to each at some point. Try it...it also makes things work better in the bedroom too..

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Age should not matter but it does. Proof: some acquaintances of ours are our age, both 68, and we play with them some when they are in town as they are a lot of fun. They are in good shape like we are, the wife is a size 6 like my wife. Both are college degreed as we are. They are very laid back and good conversationalists. However, they list their ages on SLS as both 58, .........and they get three times the contacts that we do.

A funny thing happened, however. Because of their listed age, they received an invitation to a house party that advertised no one over 60. When they walked into the den that had been set aside as the naked play room, our friend's real 58 year old sister was on the floor on all fours and being pleasured by the family dentist doggie style.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle for some 14 years now, and our first full swap with another couple was rather interesting.. After a great night they came clean on thier actual ages.. At the time they claimed She was in her late 40's and he just 50... Actually she was 51, and he about to turn 60. Our issue with it wasnt thier ages, but that they lied, if you are gonna tell tales about that, then what else are you gonna lie about. It was a shame, because we told them it didnt matter we were comfortable with them and to be honest, since then, we have encounter folks younger that, were put to shame by folks twice thier age.

We couldnt agree more with the other post, BTW, We look at the ages, sure, but the profile info is much more important. A well written profile and a positive attitude can carry a hell of a lot more wieght with us than anything else.

Pine Bush NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
One of the deciding factors to whether we meet a couple is not age, but what they have written in their profile. If a profile has not been filled out adequately (little to nothing written), we'll send out a "sorry, not interested" response. We have yet to set an age limit on who we are willing to meet. However, pictures may be a deciding factor. If you look like my sweet innocent grandma or a dirty old pervert we may send a "not interested" response, as we prefer the mature sophisticated look.

We are also discriminated against due to our age. Some couples prefer not to play with someone that is younger than their children. We respect you for that, but have had enjoyable experiences with older couples that can overlook our age.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
As for us we do enjoy the younger couples, but we decided not to go younger than our children,which is 30, there is no age limit going above our ages, although she prefers the older male when we are playing MFM, she says older guys enjoy her totally,and she does them, older males know how to treat a female, and knows they will hold out longer for her to enjoy their male tool, whether they have a pump or have taken the smurf pill (virgira), she truly enjoys being with a older guy anytime.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple