Does age matter when meeting a new couple : Swingers Discussion 945731011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDoes age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. ;) In the LS we have met couples / Women that are younger and some who are older than us. Attraction is key when deciding to meet/play with a couple. Don't see a point where someone needs to lie about their age if they are serious about meeting up. We always go through the entire profile which includes the age and as long as its in the ball park range that we have in mind it really doesn't matter.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
never will I understand why people lie about their age or weight. People stop kidding yourself. You look your age, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Why on earth are people embarrassed about who they are? Why disrespect others by deliberately misleading them. And if they lie about silly things like age and weight, what else are they dishonest about?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
""bilady33

Him: Straight ,64 Her: Bi ,37 When you go to meet a new couple have you checked out there age frist and if so what makes you not want to meet them. My wife is 33 and I am 51 what do you look at to determine weathewr you'll meet or not. We have been rejected both ways so what do you think and not only the difference but age in general? Presque Isle WI Report to Moderator 2049 Days Days Ago "" =========================

Things that make you go, hmmmmm View bilady33's posts (182 post)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
yes and no we have met couples younger than us and they are great then we have met couples that at the end its only the male part that gets the benefits so you judge for yourself

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
personally as long as the cpls are attracted to each other what hte hell diff does it matter about age .

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
"There are So Many people who automatically assume that an older cpl are just fading remnants of swingers who obviously aren't capable of doing much and with whom they would never have much in common."

Well, although that's stated rather strongly, in the interest of honesty I think there's good reason why assumptions are sometimes made. I won't speak for others except to say many friends in our age group or a bit younger have shared with us similiar particulars. Anyhow, for us swinging has changed. Gone are the days when the party could last all night. We are definately not for the party's just getting started at 11 crowd. Because our party is ending at midnight. Not too long ago a much younger woman with a fantasy of Bacchus got him. We had already been honest but she was a bit disappointed when after some hours she was told that puppy really wasn't going to stand up straight anymore until the next morning. For me, although well past menopause, I have zero arrousal or lubrication problems. However, the man who tells me he's gonna fuck me for 3 or 4 hours straight is not going to fuck me. Because my arthritic back can not take it that long. Granted, Bacchus and I could increase our fitness level. But we do all the other things right. If people are willing to understand and work with us that's wonderful. If they are not that's wonderful too. But we are honest about our age and the implications of it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Putnamcocpl ... I can certainly understand why someone might be mightily tempted to misrepresent their ages at first but then come clean later. There are So Many people who automatically assume that an older cpl are just fading remnants of swingers who obviously aren't capable of doing much and with whom they would never have much in common. The temptation can be overwhelming to just bend the truth a little in order to get people to just give you a chance. If you enjoyed their company, I'd suggest that you give them a second chance and don't blame them too much for succumbing to temptation in this instance. Of course, if you later find other un-truths, that's prima facea evidence for cutting someone out of your life.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Discreet we are about 5 miles from you if you live by or on the golf course. I am not sure about how the mileage thang works, but I usually don't pay attention to it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
BTW, it says we're 0 miles from eachother, or 26 minutes by car. That is some slow driving.

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Howdy. :) Totally get what you mean about single guys circling and honing in on their target.

My wife tends to attract a lot of attention, especially if her legs are teasing a miniskirt, but she's more for cerebral interest. I don't garner the same level of interest, lol, and that's okay. I'd be cool even if I were just there to tag along. :) We're in love and she's not going anywhere. Ever. It's just exhilerating to see her get hit on.

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple