Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Does age matter when meeting a new couple
TOPIC: Does_age_matter_when_meeting_a_new_couple
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
11 to 20 of 82
User Details are only visible to members.
Let me add...

In our experience (and I do stress that no group is fully innocent here) people 49 and over are far more prone to using old or misleading pictures and outright lies in their age. See my "Tired of Liars" in the Senior Swingers thread.

We've seen people who have kept their profile age at 49/50 for many years, and it ain't just laziness. Lying by 5-10 years and sometimes more is pervasive in the over 50 crowd and it pisses us off.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28410 posts)
I agree with what the honorable mr. vabeach said.

He kind of touched on this. I'll expand on it. When you meet people face to face at an event, the age number doesn't matter. You're either attracted to the people standing right in front of you, or you aren't. The age number only matters online when looking at profiles, where people have set an arbitrary limit because the format demanded it.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2091 posts)
Age only matters if they are mature enough to enjoy full swap or if they are just to old to have the energy to fuck. So many people as they get into their 50's are so out of shape they really cant fuck for very long.

This is not fun for us so we stay away from the older out of shape crowd.

That being said we had a great time with a 30 year old couple a the party last night and a really fit good looking 60 year old couple and a some in between.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5545 posts)
Age is a factor, it's not the only one.

General attractiveness is the main thing. Age is a serious contributor to that, but it's not the be-all-end-all. We know people well into their upper 50s who are quite attractive, and we know people who have already gone to shit in their 30s.

I know people say "age is just a number", but I've noticed the people who say that are usually those who have been rejected on account of their age. If younger people say No Thanks to us because we're too old, I respect that. When we were 22 we probably didn't want to fuck 40-somethings either.

We often SAY we respect what others want, but in practice people often don't. If you only want fuck 75 year old obese Asian people wearing clown suits, that's fine with me.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28410 posts)
Their loss, because he's a highly skilled sex machine!

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"We often wonder if others look at our profile and say "well we would, but he's too old...""

Strictly speaking on age, yes.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2662 posts)
Age is extremely important. Be legal and do not be dead. After that we can negotiate everything else. ;)

Bloomington IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Mr AA here.

Age matters to us in part.

We can be cerebrally attracted to people, but not physically enough to participate. Our fun usually includes people from 25-35 or so. I have been with an extremely mature 18 all the way up to a very young looking 62. However, my attraction mostly lies in a younger looking face as it's much easier to get and stay hard. It's simply not fair to my playmate if there exists the potential for my body to cease interest right in the middle of play.

Even though I have kept my mind open, it has happened with older, but never with younger. I easily get and stay hard within what I have found to be my subconsciously desired range.

Mrs AA has had some fun with older guys that are very talented and have top tier stamina, but she confessed after a few times that she would really rather stick to younger men as she is simply not as attracted to older. Nothing wrong with that because it's far more fun when you know your true boundaries.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(335 posts)
As a baseline assumption take as a given that there has to be some attraction, but given that we have met unattractive 30 somethings and simply DELICIOUS 60 somethings then to Tink and I, age is not a factor.

Froggy

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Age matters to us.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2763 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
11 to 20 of 82
TOPIC: Does age matter when meeting a new couple
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.