Do you play with people that lives near by : Swingers Discussion 2052371011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDo you play with people that lives near by
TOPIC: Do you play with people that lives near by
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
We live on a small island, so we've played with couples that live here. Can't help it! The closest one we have ever played with lives about 5 miles away.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
No. When I play I go outside my community because I like my personal life to be personal and my play fun to be where I dont have to worry about a business or a busy body of the community seeing me. I have teens and I dont care to bring any drama to them by way of thier mothers dirty little secret.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
To me having swinging friends close by would be great, but unfortunatly not everyone feels the same way

Tripoli IA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Wouldn't bother us either way. If they're good people, the chemistry is right, and they're discreet, then let's get it on! If they're nutcases, indescreet, or no chemistry, where they live won't matter a bit.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Our best LS friends are just a few miles down the road. They have kids (we've never met them); we don't have any. We've gotten hotel rooms and we've played out our home. We also do vanilla activities with them.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
Does it worry you/bother you to play with people who live in the same town as you? Would you be willing to fool around with someone who has children that goes to the same school as your children go to.

We have, but just curious what others thinks about it.

Spring Hill FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Do you play with people that lives near by